Faculty Recruitment in Banaras Hindu University
Banaras Hindu University is an internationally reputed temple of learning, situated in the holy city of Varanasi. This Creative and innovative university was founded by the great nationalist leader, Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya, in 1916 with cooperation of great personalities like Dr Annie Besant, who viewed it as the University of India. Banaras Hindu University was created under the Parliamentary legislation - B.H.U. Act 1915.
APPLICATIONS are invited from Indian Citizens and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders under section 7A on the online form available at Recruitment and Assessment Cell portal of BHU for the post of Assistant Professor in the University as per the Pay Scales indicated below.
Assistant Professor - 01 post
Department/Centre : Medicinal Chemistry
For Post Code: (30281)
E.Q.: M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry).
D.Q.: Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Academic Level/Level : Academic Level-10 Rs. 57,700 (57,700 -1,82,400)
Assistant Professor - 05 posts
Department/Centre : Pharmacology
For Post Code: (30255)
E.Q.: A post graduate qualification MD/MS/DNB in the concerned subject and as per these Regulations.
Teaching/Research Experience: 3 years Junior Resident in a recognized/permitted medical college in the concerned subject and one year as Senior Resident in the concerned subject in a recognized/Permitted medical college. In case of DNB candidate equated to MD/MS in terms of clause 4A of Schedule– I, in addition to 3 year teaching experience in the subject as Resident /Registrar / Demonstrator/ Tutor / or work experience gained during DNB training, one year as Senior Resident in the concerned subject in a recognized/Permitted medical college.
Academic Level/Level : Level - 11 Rs. 67,700 (67,700 -208700)
General Instructions to the Candidates
1. Banaras Hindu University is following the qualification in accordance with UGC (Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and other Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education) Regulations, 2018; the essential qualification as prescribed by CCIM (Amendment) Regulations, 2012 dated 25.04.2012 & 21 05.2013 and its amendments 2016; the essential qualifications as prescribed by MCI as amended upto 2012 & May 2015 and amendments on June, 2017; the essential qualification as prescribed by Indian Veterinary Council Act 1984 & registered with a State Veterinary Council /Veterinary Council of India.
2. A relaxation of 5% shall be allowed at the Bachelor’s as well as at the Master‘s level for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes (OBC)(Non-creamy Layer)/Differently-abled ((a) Blindness and low vision;
(b) Deaf and Hard of Hearing; (c) Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid-attack victims and muscular dystrophy; (d) Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness; (e) Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness) for the purpose of eligibility and assessing good academic record for direct recruitment. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based only on the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure.
3. A relaxation of 5% shall be provided, (from 55% to 50% of the marks) to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
4. The composite rolling advertisement will remain alive all the time and will be updated every time when a new vacancy is created or when the earlier advertised positions are filled up by selection. The prospective applicants, therefore, can apply anytime of the year, but the applications will be processed after the cutoff dates indicated beforehand on the website.
5. There shall be two cutoff dates in a calendar year, 6 months apart. The applications received till the cutoff date shall be processed further for shortlisting and conduct of selection committee. The vacancies available, for which applications are under process, will be so indicated on the website and they will be deleted from the website, only when they are filled up. The selection process of the applications received till one cutoff date shall generally be completed before the subsequent cutoff date.
For More Info Go Next Page...