Merck Limited looking for Associate Specialist | Elkton, USA
Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where Merck has codified its legacy for over a century. Merck’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
Post : Associate Specialist
• providing technical support for in-line manufacturing processes
• learning new processes and procedures
• Shift work as needed
• conducting technical investigations and analyses
• recommending corrective actions,
• writing and reviewing procedures for operation of equipment and processes
• contributing to process and equipment safety reviews.
Education Minimum Requirement:
B.S. degree in chemical engineering, biochemical engineering, biological systems engineering or related discipline and 0-2 years of relevant industrial experience Or
B.S. degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry or related life science discipline and 0-2 years of relevant industrial experience Or
M.S. degree in chemical engineering, biochemical engineering, biological systems engineering or related discipline Or
M.S. degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry or related life science discipline
Required Experience and Skills:
• strong problem solving skills and a hands-on approach to problem solving, with a bias toward going to see problems for oneself in the field.
• excellent technical, organizational, interpersonal, collaborative, and verbal/written communication skills are required.
• the ability to examine an issue from diverse perspectives (safety, compliance, maintenance, automation, equipment, process, and people) in order to best understand and resolve it.
• enthusiasm, confidence and initiative-taking ability needed for continuous learning and its applications.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• experience working in a cGMP environment
• biologics or vaccine processing experience
• sterile processing experience
• technical writing experience
Industry Type : Pharma
Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc
Location : Elkton, VA, United States
Job ID : CHE006009
Last Date : 5th July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database