Work as Senior Executive - Market Research & BD at Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson was founded more than 120 years ago on a revolutionary idea: Doctors and nurses should use sterile sutures, dressings and bandages to treat peoples’ wounds. Johnson & Johnson is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 3rd most Admired Pharmaceutical Company in the world with an outstanding product range as well as an extensive research base with a number of life saving original research molecules.
Post : Senior Executive - Market Research & BD
- To work on strategic growth projects of the organization, supporting both primary and secondary market research as well as provide analytical and market-based insights
- To do secondary research like market analysis, tracking performance of key brands, organization, competitors & industry, using various databases and reporting the same to Sr. Management, marketing teams through frequent reports
- To provide data assistance to business development, finance and other business teams for various projects
- To analyze, and interpret market conditions in existing and potential markets, make recommendations to management
- To conduct and facilitate Primary Researches to support marketing teams
- To collaborate with external business partners like primary market research agencies and data agencies
- To contribute to other business process improvement related projects in the organization
- Other business-specific objectives
1) MBA or B.Pharm with relevant experience in the field of Market Research.
2) Knowledge of essential tools for Market Research e.g. IMS data and its interpretation, CMARC Data and its interpretation
3) Thorough expertise in MS Excel and PowerPoint is require
External key customers: Market Research agencies (E.g.: IMS,CMARC,AIOCD) Research Consultants
Internal key customers: Strategy & BD Team, Marketing & Sales Teams, Sr. Management
Find More Info Go to Next Page...