After a journey of growth spanning 27 years as Cadila Healthcare Ltd. and the Zydus Group, we have evolved and transformed ourselves in response to the changing times. Our legacy of over 70 years in healthcare and being dedicated to life in all its dimensions is reaffirmed in our new mission, vision and purpose. Unifying ourselves under the Zydus name, Cadila Healthcare Ltd., is renamed as Zydus Lifesciences Ltd.
Senior Executive to Assistant Manager - (IPQA): B.Pharm / M.Pharm with 3 to 7 Years of relevant experience of IPQA Activities such as Line clearance, In Process, Sampling of In process and finished products, Swab sampling and Review of BMR for manufacturing and Packing line in Oral Solid Dosage Manufacturing facilities.
• Technical Assistant (Operator) Diploma /ITI with 4 to12 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical warehousing operations viz; receipt, storage, dispensing and handling of materials.
• Technical Assistant (Dispensing) Diploma in Engineering / Pharmacy with 4 to 12 years of relevant experience in Raw material Dispensing Activities.
• Executive to Dy. Manager (Dispensing) B.Sc. / M.Sc./ B.Pharma graduate with 5 to 12 years of experience in handling of all Raw Material Dispensing operations. Well versed with SAP WMS, QMS, Qualification & MES / Automated Dispensing System. Having exposure to USFDA / MHRA and other regulatory audits.
• Assistant Manager to Dy. Manager B.Sc./M.Sc. / B.Pharm graduate with 5 to 15 years of experience in handling of warehousing activities. Exposure of handling Raw Material, Packing Material and dispensing activities. Good knowledge of QMS area and equipment qualification related activities. Well versed with SAP knowledge of MM module with WMS. Handling of expired, rejected, non-moving and obsolete inventory. Having exposure with respect to USFDA/MHRA and other regulatory audits.
• Technical Assistant (Operator) - Diploma in Engineering / Pharmacy having 5 to 10 Years of experience in operating machines like Granulation (ACG, Glatt, Tapasya, GEA), Wurster Coater (ACG, Glatt, Ohara, Anish), Fitzpatrick Roll Compactor, Compression machines (Fette, Korsch), Coating machines (Glatt, ACG, Ganson), Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items.
• Executive to Dy. Manager – B.Pharma / M.Pharma with 5 to 12 years of experience in supervising and controlling production areas like Granulation, Compression, QMS. Responsible for planning the manufacturing batches in coordination with PPMC. To monitor line clearance, cleaning of equipment, instrument, auxiliary items. To carry out qualification activities. To initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). To handle manpower and allocate daily activities. Exposure to regulatory audit is must.
Technical Assistant (Operator) – Diploma / D.Pharma with 4 to 10 years of relevant experience in operating Machines for Bottle packing (CVC200BPM) line and Blister Line . Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment. Monitor equipment performances and breakdown, maintain yield and productivity as per process instruction. Receive, arrange, store and maintain the material movement of Packaging material.
Technician Diploma/ITI/ ITI(Refrigeration) with 3 to 8 years of experience in Water System / Utility/HVAC + BMS/ Electrical (HT, LT panels)/ Process Equipment.
Assistant Manager to Manager B.E / B.Tech (Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Civil)
1. Water System : B.E / B.Tech (Mechanical) having 8-12 Years experience into Water system such as RO / DI, Pre treatment, Purified water Generation and Distribution System , MCDP, PSG, WFI Distribution system.
2. Civil: B.E / B.Tech (Civil) having 8-12 Years in Civil, preparation, design , BOQ, Planning scheduling and supervision of all new projects.
3. Process Equipment (Mechanical) having 8-12 Years experience in Maintenance of OSD equipments used in process such as Granulation, Compression, Packing Etc
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Walk in Interview
Date : Sunday, 30th July 2023
Timings : 9.30 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.
Venue : BARODA PRODUCTIVITY COUNCIL, 2nd Floor, Productivity House, Productivity Road, Alkapuri, Vadodara 390007
For all the positions, it is essential for candidates to have exposure in regulatory requirements of documentation and cGMP/GLP. Interested candidates please Walk-in for an interview along-with their updated Resume, Salary proof and relevant documents as per the schedule. Candidate not able to attend the Walk-in may share their resume at email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database