Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Scientific Writer II
• To write and/or edit under guidance high quality clinical and safety documents: non registration Clinical Study Reports (CSR), Development Safety Update Reports (DSUR), Clinical Trial Registration Documents or Patient Narratives
• Act as documentation consultant in CTTs to ensure compliance of documentation to internal company standards and external regulatory guidelines.
• May act as liaison between CTTs and publishing teams to ensure timely delivery of final documents for publishing.
• Reporting of technical complaints / adverse events / special case scenarios related to Novartis products within 24 hours of receipt.
• Distribution of marketing samples (where applicable) Timely preparation of publications to satisfy regulatory requirements for publication of clinical trial results, to increase customer awareness of company products, and to support marketing activities.
Minimum : Life-science degree or equivalent B.Sc./ equivalent with 4 years Clinical Research (CR) experience, M.Sc./ M.Pharm + 2 years of CR experience,
Desired – Doctoral degree, Qualification in Medical Sciences (MBBS/MD/equivalent) PhD + 1 year of CR experience, MBBS/equivalent + 1 year of CR experience
• Excellent written and oral English.
Experience : 4 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, MSc, BSc, PhD, MBBS / MD / equivalent
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Research & Development
End Date : 30th July, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database