Translational Health Science and Technology Institute is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt, of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad, and is designed with the mission to conduct innovative translational research to translate concepts into products to improve human health.
Post : Project Associate-II 35 years One
Minimum Qualification and Experience : Master degree in Pharm OR Pharmacology with two years of post-qualification experience in academic or industry set up.
Desirable Qualification & Experience : Experience of working - Animal models of metabolic syndrome, diabetes, mammalian cell culture and molecular biology techniques.
Monthly Emoluments : i) Rs. 35,000/- +HRA Scholars who are selected through
(a) National Eligibility Tests - CSIR - UGC NET including lectureship or GATE or
(b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Department and their agencies and institutions)
ii) Rs.28000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above
Project : Involvement of reactive oxygen and nitrogen species in the neutrophil functions and metabolic dysregulation
PI : Dr. Madhu Dikshit
Last date for receipt of online application : 2nd August 2021.
The applications will be scrutinised / shortlisted and processed for further selection.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This is a short-term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents and tenure of the project for which they are selected. The incumbent appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified above shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
4. Closing date of online application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
5. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By five years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
2. By three years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories : (i) UR - ten years, ii) OBC - 13 years (iii) SC/ST - 15 4. Age is relaxable for Central Government servants up to five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time-to-time.
5. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
7. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through
8. In case a large number of applications are received, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification and experience.
9. With regard to any provisions not covered in this notification, the bye laws of THSTI / Govt, of India rules / guidelines shall prevail.
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Documents to be kept handy before filling up the online application: (all the documents except (i) should be in pdf format):
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature, (jpeg/jpg/png format)
ii) A comprehensive CV containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience / distinctions etc.
iii) Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard) / Mark sheet
iv) Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 12th Standard) / Mark sheet
v) Graduation degree certificate / Mark sheet
vi) Post-Graduation degree certificate & Mark sheet
vii) Ph.D or equivalent degree certificate (If applicable)
viii) Relevant experience certificates
ix) Caste / Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt, of India, if applicable
2. Procedure for filling up online application:
i) The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
ii) The following will be the step wise procedure-
A) Step 1: Details of applicant
B) Step 2 : Uploading of documents
C) Step 3 : Payment of application fee
> The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking / UPI.
> Once payment is made, no correction / modification is possible
> Candidates are requested to keep a copy of the provisional receipt forfuture reference.
> Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
> Details of fees to be paid are as shown below:
Unreserved, OBC & EWS candidates : Rs 236/-
SC/ST/Women/PwBD : Rs 118/-
D) Step 4: Submission of application form
iii) On successful submission of application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
iv) Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
v) Candidates must ensure that he / she fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he / she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria during the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. If the same is noticed after the appointment, the candidate will be terminated following due process.
vi) Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
vii) In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to email@example.com along with the screenshot of the error displayed (if any).
See All Other Jobs in our Database