Require R&D Intern at Teva Pharmaceutical
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation.
Post : R&D Intern
• Check for compliance of study related activities to good clinical practice, relevant standard operating procedures and protocol.
• Maintain inventory of log books.
• To ensure current clinical and medical diagnostic service standard operating procedures and working documents are available.
• Conducting facility and quality system audits.
• Check for compliance of study related activities to good clinical practice, standard operating procedures and protocol.
• Audit of the log books.
• Ensuring timely archival of the documents.
• Review of clinical raw data for internal consistency.
• Preparation of standard operating procedures related to the clinical quality assurance department.
• Retrieval of documents from the archives as and when required.
• Issue of forms, case report forms and log books to the clinical department.
• Review of documents and ensure compliance with respect to the validation and calibration of clinical instruments and software as per standard operating procedure and validation master plan.
• Issue of log books & forms.
• To check the log book format with the approved log book template, maintain master and obsolete copies of the log book templates.
Qualification : M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Drug Development and Preclinical Studies
End Date : 25th August, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database