Vacancy for Senior Executive in Data Integrity at Pfizer | B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post : Sr. Executive - Data Integrity
• Well experienced on GMP and GLP activity and to perform data integrity risk assessment and process design to assure data quality and integrity.
• Review computer system operation and validation documents for Data Integrity prospective.
• Provide technical support to plant / quality management which defines and implements an effective Data integrity system compliant with the CFR's and meets the business needs of the organization.
• Execute Gap Assessment of systems, procedures, practices to avoid data integrity issues.
• Conduct training on Data Integrity, Good Documentation Practices and helping the colleagues to be in compliance by continuous tracking and interactions.
• Updation to the team in terms of regulatory expectations related to Data Integrity and Good Documentation Practices.
• Discussing with the team related to recent regulatory findings for Data Integrity and Good Documentation Practices.
• Review of Audit trial and system generated electronic records.
B.Pharm or M.Pharm/M.Sc, with specialization in Pharmaceutics or Industrial Pharmacy and having min. 08 yrs. of experience.
Location : Aurangabad
Job ID : 4687074
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 25th July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database