Eligible candidates are invited to apply for the following posts on honorarium basis on contract and contract basis as shown in the table below
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 1
B.Pharm./ D.Pharm.1 Yrs Experience
Place of Posting : RH Dodi, Tal.Sinnar
Remuneration per Month : Rs. 17,000/- pm
Terms & Conditions
1. Application in prescribed format by aspiring candidates 2) Proof of age 3) Degree / Diploma certificate (Certificate of all years) 4) Marks 5) Experience certificate of work done in government / semi-government institution Must be 7) Caste / validity certificate etc. D with shaded copies. 31/01/2022 to 09/02/2022 at 5:00 p.m. Till this period (excluding government holidays) National Health Mission Office, in front of District Training Squad, District Hospital Premises, Nashik should be submitted by post, courier or by hand.
2. According to the ruling dated 25th April 2016 of the General Administration Department, Ministry of Mumbai, the last date for application will be minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 38 years for open category and 43 years for backward class. The age limit for medical officers (MBBS) and specialists, ultra-specialists will be 70 years, and the other patient care related posts in the campaign (e.g. nurses, nurses, technicians, counselors, pharmacists, etc.) will be admitted. And the age limit for retirement will be 65 years. The maximum service entry limit for candidates working in the service of National Health Mission will be relaxed for 5 years. It is mandatory for applicants above 60 years of age to submit the certificate of Physical Fitness certified by the District Surgeon. The re-appointment order will be issued only after receiving the certificate of physical fitness from the District Surgeon every year after the age of 60 years.
3. No serious offense should be recorded or committed during the previous tenure of a government employee.
4. Travel allowance or any other allowance will not be payable to the candidates present for the interview. Also a blank envelope on which Rs.5 / - postage stamp should be affixed and your name and address copy should be written here and attached with the application.
5. After the completion of the recruitment process, in the future, if there is a vacancy due to the resignation of an employee, the appointment order will be issued to the candidate on the waiting list without any new recruitment process.
6. Demand draft of Rs.150 / - for open category and Rs.100 / - for reserved category should be attached and your name should be written in handwriting on the back of the demand draft, in the name of District Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society Nashik Non PIP. Should be If the demand draft does not reach the bank for any reason, the application will be disqualified.
7. The honorarium mentioned before the post is a combined honorarium and no other allowances will be payable.
8. The condition of small family has been implemented from 23/07/2020 and from 23/07/2020 candidates with more than two surviving children will not be eligible to apply for the post of National Health Mission.
9. All the above posts are of contract nature and consolidated honorarium and will be filled for a period of eleven months or less. Or posts will be terminated at any time without prior approval. Also, action will be taken under state level instructions from time to time.
10. The above mentioned posts are not state government posts but are purely contract posts. There will be no claim or claim regarding the terms and conditions as per the government service in this post and also the government service rules are not applicable for this post.
11. If the Central / State Government denies the relevant post, the service of the candidate will be terminated immediately without any prior notice.
12. The applicant will not be able to demand relocation as per his convenience during the contract period.
13. Applicants should accurately record their current mobile number and e-mail id on their application. Care should also be taken to ensure that they remain in good condition till the completion of recruitment process.
14. Candidates who will be called during the recruitment process will have to be present at their own cost. Also no honorarium or travel expenses will be payable for this attendance.
15. The application form has been published along with the advertisement.
16. Candidates will not be able to complain that if the application is rejected as it is incomplete and partially filled, the entire responsibility will remain with the candidates, It will be mandatory for the selected candidates to report to the place of appointment within 7 days from the date of receipt of the appointment order.
17. The office has the sole authority to make changes in the recruitment process, to increase or decrease the posts, to cancel the recruitment process, to change the terms and conditions, to change the place of posting, etc. Reserved by Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad, Nashik.
18. It is mandatory to use mask and sanitizer according to the condition of Covid-19 and to follow the rules of social distance.
Last Date : 09/02/2022 at 5:00 p.m
See All D.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts B.Sc Alerts Satara Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database