Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Senior Scientific Writer I
• Prepares manuscripts, literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets working from various data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles, protocols etc. • Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets to meet customer expectations.
• Manages up to two assigned team projects at any given time.
• Ensures getting feedback from customers and supports implementation of customer management tactics.
• Comply with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
• Follow Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc. Follow and track clinical trial milestones for assigned projects.
• Maintain records for all assigned projects including archiving. Maintain audit, SOP and training compliance. Performs additional tasks as assigned..
• Minimum science degree or equivalent to B.Sc. / equivalent with 6 years Clinical Research (CR) experience.
• M.Sc./M.Pharma +4 years of clinical research (CR) experience -Desired – Doctoral Degree Good written and oral English skills.
Experience : 4+ years
Qualification : M.Sc. / M.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Research & Development
ID : 286272BR
End Date : 25th February, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database