Work as Drug Safety Associate in Global Safety at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs approximately 33,300 employees in 75 countries, and markets its products in more than 190 countries Novo Nordisk’s B shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen (Novo-B).
Post : Drug Safety Associate in Global Safety
About the department
Safety Operations Bangalore is part of Global Safety who has the global responsibility for surveillance of the Safety and Quality of Novo Nordisk clinical development and marketed products. Safety Operations Bangalore is responsible for global handling and reporting of adverse event reports. As a Drug Safety Associate, you will be part of a young and dynamic team currently consisting of 72 dedicated employees.
In this role you will be handling and perform medical evaluation of clinical trial Serious Adverse Events (SAEs) and Adverse Events of Special Interest (AESI) and other Safety Information. You will also have to handle task of Clinical trial related activities. Additionally, you will have to assist with Argus related administrative and procedural activities as required or requested and ensure that all tasks are performed in compliance in accordance to Good Clinical Practice (GCP) requirements.
• Graduation and/or post-graduation in Life sciences
• Extensive knowledge of medicinal terminology and clinical pharmacology as well as knowledge of patient treatment, diagnostic investigations and pathology
• Solid knowledge of pharmacovigilance principles and international regulatory requirements regarding drug safety
• Solid experience with IT, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint) and data entry
• Speaks and writes English at a professional level
• Solid Novo Nordisk organisational or pharmaceutical company understanding
• Basic knowledge of Novo Nordisk products, incl. mechanism of action, safety profile, patient population, etc.
Qualification : M.Sc
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Global Safety
End Date : 7th February, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database