Require Business Liaison Executive at NHHID
Anna University was established on 4th September 1978 as a unitary type of University. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology and allied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society.Besides promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained therefrom, it fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities.The University was formed by bringing together and integrating two well-known technical institutions in the city of Madras.
The National Hub for Healthcare Instrumentation Development (NHHID) is funded by The Department of Science and Technology for carrying out mission-oriented projects related to healthcare instrumentation development, invites application for the Business Liaison Officer and Business Liaison Executive posts for the Project Titled “Medical Device Development & Commercialization”.
Post : Business Liaison Executive
Essential : MBA (U.G. & P.G. - First Class & Regular).
Desirable : At least 2 years of Marketing & Field Survey Experience preferably Healthcare Industry.
Major Duties :
The candidate will support the Marketing & Field Survey Activities of the NHHID Project titled: “Medical Device Development & Commercialization”. Specifically he/she will be employed to:
• To liaise & network with hospitals, industries, national agencies, state & central government bodies for enabling bringing of products to the market and public use, and create awareness about the facilities and services offered.
• Maintain database and updating clients and assist in monitoring the market, Use Social media analysis.
• Carry out market research and customer field surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness.
• Design and create pamphlets, posters, advertising materials etc.,
• Provide assistance in developing internet presence, keeping the website up-to-date, improve visibility.
• Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expense.
• Candidates should mention % of UG & PG marks in the resume.
• These posts are purely temporary.
• Selected candidates have to report for their duty within 2 weeks after the interview.
• The duration of the fellowship would be co-terminus with the project.
• The selection criteria are as per the guidelines of Anna University, Chennai.
Candidates who have passion for indigenous development of healthcare instrumentation should submit their CVs on or before 31.01.2019 along with an education certificates to the Coordinator through post only to the below mentioned address.
NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building,
2nd Floor, Opposite to Mining engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University,
Chennai - 600 025.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview after scrutinizing the applications. The actual date and time of interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates in due course by email only.
See All Other Jobs in our Database