Job for Pharmacy professionals to join in ICMR as Senior Consultant | Emoluments Rs.1,50,000/- pm
The lndian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in lndia for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world.
lndian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has initiated its flagship program by establishing an "lndian TB Research Consortium" to advance technology and product development by harnessing interdisciplinary expertise and regional complementary strengths and focus on building and strengthening scientific capabilities and generating a better understanding to aid accelerating the development of new diagnostics, new & improved vaccines and immunotherapies, drugs for TB.
Post : Senior Consultant (Scientific)
Post Graduate degree (MD/DNB) in Pharmocology /Public Health/Microbiology with 15 years of demonstrated experience in R&D, Clinical Research/ clinical Trials with proven record of published research papers.
M. Pharma/MBBS with PhD in clinical research /Pharmacology with 15 years of demonstrated experience in R&D, Clinical Research/ clinical Trials with proven record of published research papers
MBBS with 18 years of demonstrated experience in R&D, Clinical Research/ clinical Trials from recognized university with proven record of published research papers.
Retired Government employees having above stated qualifications and experience and drawing last pay in the pay band Rs. 15600- 39100/Grade pay Rs.6600/- at time of retirement.
Age : Limited as on date: up to 70 years
Consolidated Emoluments : Maximum Rs.1,50,000/- per month consolidated depending upon experience and knowledge
Tenure : One Years
Nature of Duties
• To prepare R&D plans for Tuberculosis research by identification of alternate technologies / products / interventions/strategies in the area of therapeutics, diagnostics and vaccines and Implementation research.
• To provide vision and direction to TB R&D under TB consortium and develop, undertake and monitor clinical trials in all areas of TB research.
• To ensure effective coordination of studies between the implementing sites/institutions undertaking clinical studies and effective data flow of TB research activities.
• To promote innovation through public private partnerships, capacity building for management of Intellectual Property and technology transfer; organize industry-academic interface related to TB research
• Involves project related travel to various sites within India for above mentioned activities
• Any Other work assigned by Head of the Division/project In charge/co-coordinator.
Place of work : ICMR Hqrs.
Find more info on Next Page...