The Government of Andhra Pradesh has issued orders vide G.O.Rt.No.325, HOME (PRISONS & FIRE) DEPARTMENT, Dated 26/04/2022 to recruit Pharmacist Gr on Outsourcing basis to provide medical treatment / service to the sick prisoners and to assist the Medical Officer in District Jail, Guntur Prison Hospital.
Post : Pharmacist Gr. II
1. B.Pharmacy/ D.Pharmacy/ Pharma-D/M. Pharmacy course after intermediate recognized by the Govt, of AP.
2. Any other eligible equivalent Qualification must be registered With AP Pharmacy council with Updated renewal.
3. Preference will be given to the to the experienced candidates.
Skills : 1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Should read, speak and write Telugu and English.
3. Should have computer knowledge and efficient in MS office.
4. Shall have basic understanding of Medical / Surgical specialties, and Hospital administration.
5. Should have knowledge in indent of drugs/ budget from GMSD stores.
Gross Remuneration per month : Rs.17,500/-
Applications are invited from the qualified candidates for the above said posts who have not crossed the age of '42' years. The Candidates should not be less than 18 years. Age relaxation for upper age limit to those candidates belongs to SC/ST's for '5' years and BC's for '3' years up to a maximum for 47 years. The maximum age shall be reckoned as on 31-01-2023.
Rule of Reservation : Rule of Reservation will apply as per AP State Govt. Outsourcing employees Rules in force.
The functions of the Pharmacist Gr.ll are as follows :
• He/She Shall be incharge of Medical Stores
• To assess the requirement of drugs, dressings and appliances and inform the officer in charge of the stores for indenting the same.
• Shall maintain the stock registers of the drugs, dressings and appliances.
• Responsible for the quality of the materials received in the medical stores.
• Maintain stock register of major and minor equipment received in hospital.
• Shall ensure that the drugs available in the stores available are used before the date of their expiry, by constant watch on the expenditure of drugs with reference to their date of expiry.
• Responsible for proper supply of chemicals and apparatus required for Medical boards is maintained in Medical Board Room.
• To institute risk and cost purchase producers and infections.
• To maintain an account of costly medicines and injections.
• To prepare bills and respect of medicines, etc. Received.
• To maintain a dead stock register.
• To see that hospital stamp is affixed on all medicines and injections in the dispensary for identification in the case of pilferage.
• To calculate the cost of drugs and materials supplied from medical stores for purpose to performance budgeting.
• To attend on emergency calls whenever called upon to do so.
• He/ She will attend any other duty assigned by the Medical Officer/ Administrative authority.
How to apply :
a) Candidates can obtain application form from the District jail, Guntur.
b) The candidate in person shall submit filled in Application along with all its enclosures as mentioned in the table below, directly at O/o the Superintendent, District Jail, Guntur on or before 15-02-2023 by 05-00 PM sharply.
Address of Superintendent District jail, Guntur, Taluka compound, Brodipet Guntur- 522002 (CONTACT NUMBER 0863-2232547)
c) Applications should be submitted walk in by candidate him/herself.
d) Application shall be super-scribed with "Application for the post of.......................... otherwise, the application will be summarily rejected.
e) Aadhar and Working Mobile numbers are mandatory.
SELF ATTESTED COPIES TO BE ENCLOSED WITH FILLED IN APPLICATION :
1. Filled-in application form with latest Passport size photo affixed.
2. Attested copy of marks memo of SSC ( or) equivalent certificate
3. Attested copies of marks memos of all the years of qualifying examination
4. Attested copies of Provisional / Permanent certificate of qualification
5. Attested copy of permanent registration certificate of the respected council / Board
6. Attested copy of latest caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC)
7. Attested copy of latest EWS certificate for OC Candidates
8. Attested copies of study certificates from Class-IV to X where the candidate studied
9. Attested copy of experience certificate of the candidate (if applicable )
10. Attested copy of Aadhar certificate of the candidate (mandatory)
i) If attested copy of Caste / EWS certificate is not enclosed, the candidate will be treated under Open Category.
ii) If the Study certificates are not enclosed the candidate will be treated as Non-Local.
iii) If any of the self-attested copies noted in the table above have not enclosed by the candidate, the application will be summarily rejected.
iv) Application shall be submitted in the format enclosed to these guidelines only.
A) Aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination will be
allocated with 75% marks.
B) Later, interviews will be conducted to the candidates, they will be awarded maximum of '25%' marks during the interview.
C) Purely on Merit and Rule of Reservations will be followed as per the Rule 22 of AP State and Subordinate Services, and other rules will apply as per A.P. State Government outsourcing employee's rules in force.
Date & Time of Interview will be communicated to the Candidates through Phone call/SMS to the Contact Numbers Provided in the Application.
Candidates who don't Provide working Contact Numbers/Switched off Mobiles/ Not available in Network Area/ Didn't Lift the Calls made from the office of the superintendent, District jail Guntur, there will be no other way to Communicate the Candidates on Interview. These Candidates will be marked absent in the interview and name will be removed from List of the Eligible Candidates.
Interviews to the Candidates can't be rescheduled and who didn't attend the Interview due to reason mentioned above or any other reason will be marked absent and will be given Zero Marks in the interview.
Leave :- a) The persons appointed on outsourcing basis are entitled for only one casual leave per month.
Other Service Conditions :-
1. No private practice is allowed during the contract period.
2. All the staff shall stay in bonafied head Quarters and shall be available 24 hours on call duty during any emergency
Disciplinary control in accordance with provisions of APCS (CCA) Rules, 1991, and other rules will apply as per A.P. State Government outsourcing employee's rules in force.
Date of availability of application forms : From 09-02-2023
Last date for receipt of applications : Up to 16-02-2023 by 5 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database