Bharat Parenterals Ltd. is a Gujarat based pharmaceutical company, established in 1992 by Mr. Ramesh Desai, who started the company with a vision of making world class affordable medicines and to take it to the forefront of contract manufacturing units in Gujarat. Under the chairmanship of Mr. Desai, the company has moved ahead as a research driven and forward looking pharmaceutical company with a dedicated facility for antiretroviral drugs added over time to its already existing facility of general and B-lactum group of drugs.
Post : Trainee / Officer / Executive / Senior Executive
Department : Regulatory Affairs
Qualification & Experience : M.PHARM - Fresher & Experienced (2 to 5 Years) Freshers can also apply
Job Responsibilities :
• Responsible for Dossier & documents preparation
• Review of the dossiers, DMF & Technical documents.
• Sample & working standard arrangement for the registration of finished pharmaceutical product.
• Answering queries raised from regulatory authority.
• Package insert, SmPC, PIL & MSDS Preparation
• Follow up of the documents from concern department
• Packing material indent.
• Drafting for PP.
Location : 144-A, Jarod-Samlaya Road, Vill. Haripura, Ta. Savli, Vadodara-391520
Kindly share your application with the job code - RA/02/23 in the subject line.
EMAIL YOUR CV TO : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database