U-PHC (Urban Primary Health Center) allotted to Rajkot Municipal Corporation by the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Gujarat to streamline the structure of Urban Health Services as per the following. Online applications are invited from Wise candidates. For this the candidate has to apply online.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 04
Eligibility : Must have B.Pharm degree from any university established or incorporated under Central Government or State Government Act or any other educational institution which is recognized as Deemed University under Section 3 of University Grants Commission Act-18 and Must be registered with Pharmacy Council of India / Gujarat Pharmacy Council. And as a Junior Pharmacist in a Government Institution / Government Owned Institution / Board / Municipal Corporation or as a Dispenser / Compounder in a recognized Allopathy Hospital / Dispensary or in any Pharmaceutical Company established under the Companies Act-2013 as a Pharmacist / Medical Representative (Gujarat) Must have basic knowledge of computer application and knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both as indicated in the Services Classification and Refreshment (General) Rules-12 and as amended from time to time.
Salary Scale : Monthly fixed salary for the first five years is Rs.31340 / - then after five years of services are found to be satisfactory Consideration will be given to include Pay Matrix Level-5 Scale 29200-92300 according to the Seventh Pay Commission.
Age limit : 18 to 36 years
Computer Qualification : As per the provision of Rule-3 (1A) of General Rules-12 of Gujarat Civil Service Classification and Recruitment, a certificate of having basic knowledge of computer application has to be submitted. Resolution No. of the General Administration Department of the Government dated 19/06/2009: CRR - 10-2006-19050 G.P. The syllabus shown in the accompanying Form-1 has been declared as Basic Knowledge of Computer. Candidate should have adequate knowledge of Gujarati and Hindi.
Citizenship : Candidates for admission in the examination (a) Citizens of India or (b) Citizens of Nepal (c) Citizens of Bhutan or (d) Exiles of Tibet who came to India before 01/01/16 with the intention of permanent residence in India or (f) Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka And persons from East African countries - Kenya, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, Malawi, Poison, Ethiopia, United States, Republic of Tanzania, Indians who have migrated to India permanently, but persons from (b) to (f) Government of Gujarat Will be eligible for appointment only if he has got the certificate of eligibility from. Candidate for this post should be a native of Gujarat State and domicile of Gujarat State.
Important Instructions to be Considered by the Candidate while Applying for Online
• If there is any change or discrepancy in the details and evidence filled in the online application form during the verification, the candidature will be considered void.
• Non-reserved and non-reserved women candidates will have to submit an application fee of Rs.500 / - (five hundred) and other category candidates will have to submit an examination fee of Rs.50 / - (two hundred and fifty full) only from the website of Rajkot Municipal Corporation through online mode. / Will be accepted only through net banking. After paying the application fee, the candidate can submit his application no. And the transaction ID must be saved. No refund will be given after payment of application fee. Application without payment of fee will be eligible for cancellation. Candidates who do not pay the application fee will not be allowed to sit in any of the written examinations / screening tests / oral interviews which will be prescribed by the Appointing Officer.
• Send Candidate has to keep more copies of the passport size photograph which he has uploaded in the online application form, and will have to take the same photograph at the time of recruitment process (written exam / interview / etc.).
• If any candidate makes more than one application for the same post then Rajkot Municipal Corporation will have the power to decide on the cancellation of their application / applications.
• Age, qualifications and related matters will be considered as valid on the last date of acceptance of online application.
• If the grade is indicated in the marksheet, degree certificate, then the conversion table of the recognized university in its equivalent percentage will have to be presented.
• Employees on duty in Rajkot Municipal Corporation will have to submit last month's pay slip at the time of verification of original certificates. In addition, a copy of the promotion or selection order must be submitted if more than one position has been filled.
• The candidate of reserved caste will have to submit the certificate issued by the competent officer of the Government as per the sample prescribed by the Government of Gujarat regarding his caste.
• Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Social Educational Backward Classes, A.N.V. In case of no candidates, a waiver of five (5) years will be given in the upper age limit. On the basis of the above caste certificate issued by a state other than the state of Gujarat, no benefit will be eligible for the reserve.
• As per the rules, women candidates will be given a relaxation of five (5) years in the upper age limit.
• Whether the candidate of reserved caste of original Gujarat has to apply on reserved seat or on non-reserved seat? It should be clearly stated in the online application form and if the candidates of reserved caste originally from Gujarat apply for non-reserved seats, then the applicable rules and regulations applicable to such candidates for non-reserved seats will apply. The subsequent change of category will not be accepted in the caste (category) indicated by the candidate in the online application.
• The appointment of the selected candidate will be subject to the conditions decided by the authority.
• If the candidate has misrepresented any of the details in the online application or is found to be incorrect at any stage of the recruitment process, his / her application will be considered as revoked even if his / her application is rejected at that stage and he / she has obtained the passing standard. In the future also, if the date of birth, educational qualification, age, gender, experience and other evidence submitted by the candidate at the time of appointment is found to be false, appropriate legal action will be taken against him and if he is appointed by the selection of such candidate, the appointment will be canceled at any stage.
• Direct or indirect pressure on the members of the staff selection committee will result in disqualification of the candidate.
• Rajkot Municipal Corporation shall have full right to do so in such circumstances if there is a need to cancel or change the given advertisement for any reason and Rajkot Municipal Corporation will not be bound to give reasons for this.
• The recruitment process for the vacant posts is subject to the roster rules of the time.
• Considering the number of applications in the advertisement, the decision of the Municipal Commissioner to consider all the candidates for the next recruitment process or to shortlist them on the basis of merit for further recruitment process / written examination / oral interview / online examination will be final. In addition, in case of taking the written exam, the possible written / online exam will be conducted in more than one session, in different cities. Candidates will not be able to have any dispute in this regard.
• Considering the number of applications in the advertisement, the decision of the Municipal Commissioner to decide the policy regarding the validity of candidates for the next recruitment process will be final.
Last Date : 31/03/2022
See All B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharm Alerts M.Sc Alerts Ahmedabad Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database