Janssen India, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson India, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neuroscience and analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases. Driven by a strong dedication to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on people’s lives, and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
Post : Senior Scientist Toxicology & Clinical Safety
• Literature search & safety data (preclinical and clinical) collection for ingredient and consumer products safety assessment.
• Literature review for hazard assessment of ingredients intended to be used in consumer products.
• Assessment of fragrances and flavors used in consumer products.
• Toxicology risk assessment for formulations for cosmetic applications including Margin of safety calculation.
• Assessment of skin tolerance of cosmetic ingredients and products from preclinical and clinical perspectives.
• Review and Interpretation of clinical skin safety studies (patch test, phototoxicity, irritation and sensitization studies)
• Review of products at different stages of development cycle.
• Assessment of OTC products and impurity qualification.
• Preparation of technical justification reports for regulatory submission.
• Master’s degree/ Ph.D. in toxicology, pharmacology or relevant science discipline.
• Masters with 2-3 years of experience in the field of consumer product risk assessment or other relevant Toxicology and/or Clinical safety (skin tolerance) experience. For candidates with Ph.D. in Toxicology, fresh candidates would also be considered.
• Diploma in clinical sciences preferred.
• Knowledge of in silico tools for toxicity prediction, databases for literature search.
• Desirable: Knowledge of regulatory requirements for product safety submissions and experience in medical writing.
Experience : 2-3 years
Qualification : Master’s degree/ Ph.D. in toxicology, pharmacology
Location : Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 25th March, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database