Gurukula Kangri (Deemed to be University) was founded on March 4, 1902 by Swami Shraddhanandaji with the sole aim to revive the ancient Indian Gurukula System of education, on the bank of Ganges at a distance of about 6 km. from Hardwar and about 200 km. from Delhi. This institution was established with the objective of providing an indigenous alternative to Lord Macaulay’s education policy by imparting education in the areas of vedic literature, Indian philosophy, Indian culture, modern sciences and research.It is a deemed to be university fully funded by UGC/Govt. of India.
Post : Assistant Professor - Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Qualification : First Class B. Pharma with Master's degree in Pharmacy (M. Pharma) in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy (Qualification must be PCI recognized).
Selection Criteria for Adhoc Faculty:
(A) Assessment of Academic Record and Research performance -100 Marks
Interview by Selection Committee: 30 Marks.
All the members of the Selection Committee will award marks for the interview to the each candidate out of 30. The chairman will compute the average of the marks awarded by all the members including marks awarded by him to finalize the score.
Merit List :
A merit list shall be prepared by the selection Committee on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates. The recommendations of the Selection Committee will be submitted to the Vice-Chancellor for approval. After approval by the Vice-Chancellor, the appointment letter to the selected candidates, in the order of merit, will be issued by the Registrar or any other officer authorized in this behalf.
1. If two applicants score equal merit points, the one score higher marks in PG will be preferred.
2. Canvassing in any form by the applicant will lead to disqualification and rejection of candidature of the applicant or prosecution by Court of Law.
Procedure for scrutiny of the applications received:
1. The application received up to the last date as fixed by the Vishwavidyalaya shall be scrutinized by a committee as per qualification prescribed by the PCI norms and as notified in the advertisement. After scrutiny of the forms, the eligible applicants will be called for interview through online.
2 The marks to be awarded on the basis of academic record and research performance as assessed by the Scrutiny Committee will be submitted in the sealed envelope to the Selection Committee. The Selection Committee will take into account the academic and interviews assessment of the candidate while awarding the final marks.
General Instructions to the Candidates
1. The selection of Adhoc Faculty shall be made by the Vishwavidyalaya purely on temporary basis, initially for 12/23 months.
2. The Adhoc Faculty shall be paid a consolidated salary of Rs. 30,000/- per month.
3. The following may be considered as good academic record: PG
= 55% or equivalent CGPA (wherever grading system is followed)
Provided that relaxation of 5% (or equivalent grade point in CGPA may be awarded to the applicant in SC/ST/PWD categories.
4. The engagements of teaching posts are on purely temporary contract basis for specific teaching work for the specific period, which may be extended, if required.
5. Eligibility of a candidate and satisfaction of any other criteria shall be considered as on date of online interview.
6. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Vishwavidyalaya shall be final.
7. The Vishwavidyalaya reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason or may increase or decrease the number of posts.
8. Relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) will be provided at the Master's level in case of SC/ST/OBC/differently abled candidates for the post of Assistant Professor as per UGC Regulations 2018 and its subsequent amendments from time to time.
9. SC/ST/OBC/differently abled candidate's reservation as per Central Government rules.
10. Any corrigendum/ changes/ updates related to the recruitment process shall be placed only on the official website of Gurukula Kangri (Deemed to be University) Haridwar.
11. The Vishwavidyalaya will issue call letters to the shortlisted candidates and other correspondence thorough email only. Candidates are requested mention their email ID neatly and clearly in their applications.
Application Processing fee Rs. 500.00 is to be paid as per details given here below before the date of interview. Candidate must bring a copy of fee receipt with relevant academic & research documents.
Bank Name- Punjab National Bank
Branch- Gurukula Kangri, Haridwar
Account No.- 4063000100041261
IFSC Code- PUNB0406300
The candidates have to send CV (Updated Resume) on E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org along with fee receipt (applicable fee Rs.500 for Unreserved/OBC Category), No fees for SC/ST /PWD candidates.
Submission of last date- 26.02.2021 (Till 05.00 PM)
See All Other Jobs in our Database