CSIR-IIIM, Jammu is offering several skill development courses for diploma holders, graduates, people from industries in various disciplines of Biological and Chemical sciences. Basic Knowledge generation, hands on experience in operation and maintenance of sophisticated equipments are the highlights of the course.
Position Code - 01
Research Associate - I
Minimum Essential Qualification : Ph.D in Life Sciences / Microbiology/ Biochemistry / Pharmacology / Biotechnology
Desirable Qualification : Candidates having experience in Tuberculosis Drug Discovery and actinomycete research will be preferred.
Stipend Per Month : Rs.35,000/- + HRA
Position Code - 02
Jr. Research Fellow
Minimum Essential Qualification : M.Sc. in Life Science/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Pharmacology/ Biotechnology with atleast 55% marks.
Desirable Qualification : Candidates having experience in Tuberculosis Drug Discovery and actinomycete research will be preferred. NET qualified candidates will be preferred.
Stipend Per Month : Rs.25000/- + HRA
NOTE : The upper age limit is 35 years for position (Code 01) & 30 years for position (Code 02) as on the date of Walk-in- Interview.
Tenure of the Positions (Code 01 & 02): Upto the tenure of the project.
1) Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs/PWDs candidates as per GOI/CSIR Instructions
2) Age relaxation for Widows, Divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from their Husbands, who are not remarried, as per GOI/CSIR provisions.
3) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/J&K Domicile etc. should bring copies of certificates in the proper format issued by the appropriate authority as per the latest instructions issued on the subject.
4) Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview along with complete bio-data in the prescribed application form (to be downloaded from the CSIR-IIIM Website attached with the advertisement) duly filled-up and signed and enclosing therewith self attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste, Domicile Certificate etc. and one latest passport size photograph duly affixed at the appropriate place in the application form. Tentative Mark sheets/Certificates and ‘RESULT AWAITED’ will not be considered.
5) Candidates must also bring original certificates/testimonials along with them, for counter verification of the enclosed photocopies with the submitted application form.
6) Eligible candidates are requested to be present at the venue on the said date ONE HOUR BEFORE the scheduled time of interview [i.e. Candidates are supposed to arrive at the venue of interview ON OR BEFORE 9.30 A.M.] for necessary verification of documents. Candidates will not be entertained after 10.30 A.M. under any circumstance.
7) Mode of Selection: Through Interview. However, if large number of candidates turn up, a Screening test comprising of Multiple Choice Objective Questions (MCQs) will be held for short listing the candidates for interview. The short listed candidates will be interviewed by the Selection Committee and, based on the performance in the interview; a panel of recommended candidates will be formed. The panel shall be utilized as and when the requirement arises in the projects in the relevant field/area. Candidates have the option to interact in Hindi/English before the committee. In case turning up of large number of candidates, interview may continue for next day.
8) The positions are purely temporary on contract basis and co-terminus with the CSIR/Sponsored project.
9) In case the final certificates reflect CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., in that case the candidate should convert the same into equivalent percentage as per the approved formula of the university in the application and a copy of such conversion formula must be attached along with the application.
10) To avoid any inconvenience, only those candidates who strictly fulfill the eligibility criteria and possess the degrees/mark sheets in the aforesaid subject should turn up for walk in interview.
Application Form can be downloaded from below link and submitted duly filled-in on the day of Walk-in-Interview between 9.30 A.M. to 10.30 A.M.
Date of Walk-in-Interview : 18.02.2020 (Tuesday)
Time : 10.30 A.M
Venue : CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, Branch Sanat Nagar, Srinagar-190005 (J&K)
NO TA WILL BE PAID TO THE CANDIDATES FOR ATTENDING THE WALK-IN-INTERVIEW.
INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO
See All Other Jobs in our Database