Opportunity for M.Pharm as Formulation Development Associate Scientist at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Formulation Development Asso.Scientist - Solid Orals
• Work in the team under the team leader for the development of robust, stable and effective formulations (solid oral) to be used for in-house manufacturing
• Comply with GMP’s, SOP’s and all regulatory documentation.
• Interact with production/manufacturing, quality control, quality assurance, supply, regulatory affairs.
• Prepare manufacturing trial documentation for pilot / small production runs and scale-up operations.
• Participate in the set-up and operation of pilot scale equipment and instrumentation for the completion of small production runs in collaboration with the R&D technician
• Coordinate with Product Development, Regulatory Affairs, Operations, QC/QA and Supply Departments to ensure that projects are planned and executed in a timely manner.
• Report on adherence to schedule and trial status on a weekly basis to Product Development Manager.
• Write product development reports and analyze results.
• Adhere to Health & Safety Policies and Standard Operating Procedures
• Master's Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences
• Minimum 3 years of manufacturing and formulation development experience
Qualification : M.Pharm
Location : India
Experience : 3 Years
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 25th February, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database