The role and responsibility of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare is implementation of Maternal and Child Health Care and Family Welfare services in the State viz. Family Planning, Antenatal Care, Postnatal Care including Immunization services. The focus is mainly on promotive and preventive care. Family Welfare Programme is a Centrally Sponsored Programme with 100% financial assistance from Govt. of India from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Certain schemes are also assisted by State Government. External aided agencies are also assisting for the activities under National Rural Health Mission.
The State Health & Family Welfare Society (RNTCP), NHM invites applications for the following contractual posts for a period of one year.
Post : Pharmacist-State Drug Stores
Essential Qualification/ Requirements : Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy
Preferential Qualification : 1 year experience in managing drug store in a reputed hospital/health center recognized by Govt
Job Specification/ responsibilities
1. To handle day to day communications pertaining to drug logistics.
2. To maintain registers, vouchers, issue receipts, payment receipts, physical verification reports and maintenance records.
3. To maintain state level drugs stock as per program guidelines.
4. To follow “First Expiry First Out” principle at the state drug store and monitor the same in district drug stores.
5. To facilitate change management with respect to use of ICT & Nikshay tools for concerned data entry, validation & its use for public health action
6. To assist State TB Officer in imparting drug logistics trainings to district level pharmacists
7. To analyze the quarterly drug and logistics report of districts. 8. To ensure submission of monthly district drug store reports to the State Tuberculosis Office.
9. To visit district/TU drugs stores and report to STO.
10. To prepare monthly patient wise boxes of second line drugs.
11. To monitor recording and maintenance of store temperature where 2nd line drugs are stored and to suggest actions for proper storage of drugs at all levels.
12. To maintain the computer and peripherals in the State Drug Store.
13. Any other job assigned by as per program need.
It is reiterated that these are contractual positions only and no other benefits except monthly consolidated remuneration is admissible. The Govt. shall not be liable for any regularization of the contractual services. For all the doctor posts MCI recognition is mandatory. The candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh (Relevant certificates should be produced). The applicants are requested to submit the applications with Bio-data and photo copies of the certificates of Essential, Preferential and Experience qualifications (RNTCP only atleast one year). Non-submission of any documents summarily rejects the application.
The application should be submitted to the following address on or before 1st Mar, 2018 either by Registered Post or in person (on working days) between 11.00am to 4.00pm.
This office is not responsible for any postal delays.
O/o Joint Director (TB),
Old NRI Building,
Room No.403, 4th Floor, Gollapudi, Vijayawada -25.
See All Other Jobs in our Database