Established in 1995 Ind-Swift has fast evolved towards a business model that is focused on deep-rooted domestic presence and leveraged on high-value mature regulated markets along with considerable growth in emerging markets. With manufacturing sites at 6 different locations across India and an independent State-of-the-Art R&D Centre, the Group has embarked upon a journey to establish itself as reliable partner in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry. In house capabilities for Development of APIs, Finished Dosage forms, Non-Infringing Process & World Class facilities for Contract Manufacturing are the inherent strengths.
Post : Formulation – Production
1. cGMP/QMS/Hygiene/Good Documentation Practices compliance for manufacturing area.
2. Daily production planning.
3. Manufacturing activity by assuring the highest quality standards.
4. Preparation of BMR, SOP's, SOP review calendar, addendums.
5. Co-coordinating with Engineering, QA, IPQA, QC, HR, RA, PPIC for smooth functioning.
Experience : 1 - 6 Years
Qualification : B.Pharm
Location : Chandigarh
Industry Type : Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area : Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Interested Candidates can contact the following Contact person regarding the Walk-in Details:
Ramneet Singh - Business HR
Email ID - email@example.com
Please note that it is not an open Walk-In i.e. only the Shortlisted profiles will be specifically invited for the Walk-In Drive.
See All Other Jobs in our Database