Faculty Recruitment at Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Saurashtra University | 11 posts
Applications are invited for the following posts at Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Saurashtra University, Rajkot on self-finance contractual basis of 11 months tenure.
Post : Faculty Jobs
Salary : Rs.60,000/- Fix PM
Eligibility : As per AICTE/PCI/Saurashtra University norms Specialization in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance
Salary : Rs. 50,000/- Fix PM
Eligibility : As per AICTE/PCI/Saurashtra University norms Specialization in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance/ Pharmaceutics
Salary : Rs. 40,000/- Fix PM
Eligibility : As per AICTE/PCI/Saurashtra University norms Specialization in Pharmaceutics / Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance / Pharmacognosy / Pharmacology / Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
Terms and Conditions
• All the candidates who are applying for the above posts must follow the mentioned eligibility criteria.
• Selection will be purely on credential and performance based.
• PG Teaching/ research experience at university level will be preferable.
• Candidates are advised to inscribe the name of the post for which they have applied on the top of the cover which is to be sent to Head, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Saurashtra University, Rajkot.
• The candidates who will have qualification/experience lower then mentioned in above criteria will be automatically rejected.
• University reserves right of filling up or not filling up any or all of advertised vacancy.
• Candidate has to attach self-attested copies of mark sheets, certificates and the testimonials along with the Application form (Available on saurashtrauniversity.edu & sudps.org).
• Canvassing in any case will disqualify candidature.
• Incomplete application will be rejected.
• Applications received after the prescribed time limit will not be accepted.
• All posts are on purely contractual, temporary and tenure basis.
• Candidates selected by the committee for various faculty positions will be evaluated on the basis of their performance in key areas of activity: teaching and learning effectiveness; Research and scholarly activity and administrative service to the Department/ University, their academic discipline or the broader community for the renewal of contract. A satisfactory performance in both teaching effectiveness and scholarly activity must be demonstrated.
• The candidates attending the interview will not be entitled for TA/DA.
• Eligible candidates must remain present at least 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview to complete necessary formalities.
• The decision of the Application Scrutinizing as well as interview committee and University will be final and binding in all aspects.
• Separate application with required testimonials should be submitted for each post.
• No any medical facility/insurance is applicable for above mentioned posts.
• The Saurashtra University reserves all right to make any kind of changes or modification in the content of this advertisements or otherwise.
See All Other Jobs in our Database