Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy.
Post : Medical Writer
About the department
The Clinical Reporting unit in GBS has seen a tremendous growth curve and has become an integral part of the Global Clinical Reporting community in a short span of 6-7 years, since its inception in 2011. The team is a dynamic mix of enthusiastic and qualified skilled Medical Writers, Disclosure Medical Writers, Publishers and Document Controllers with Masters/PhD in life sciences, pharmacology, medicine, etc. The team is full of commitment, passion, skills, and talent with broad knowledge on different therapeutic areas and regulatory requirements for submissions. The team has an average experience of 7-8 years in writing and reviewing regulatory documents and publications. We use our scientific expertise to drive clear and impactful communication on the conduct and outcome of clinical trials. Apart from writing and publishing regulatory documents, the team is also responsible for distribution of documents (CONNECT portal) and largely contributes to NN’s regulatory commitments by being involved in Public disclosure activities.
As a Medical Writer you will ensure timely, clear, and proactive communication and collaboration with the stakeholders and colleagues globally. Furthermore, you will communicate across the time zones and in different professional environments. This job requires good communication and analytical skills. In order to meet timelines, you must be good at planning own work and be proactive when problems arise and seek help and advice from relevant people within GBS as well as within Head Quarters (HQ). Additionally, you will challenge the expert contributors on the clinical documents where the quality of their written contribution could be improved. You are entrusted to fulfil the following responsibilities:
• You will be performing medical writing tasks for trial and/or non-trial activities within clinical reporting including but not limited to preparation of Protocols, Clinical Trial Reports (CTRs), Non-interventional study reports (NSRs), Layperson Summary (LPS), Investigator Brochure (IB) and Regulatory response documents (Q&A).
• You will have to communicate the clinical data in a clear and concise manner.
• You will contribute to knowledge sharing and maintain good relationship with the stakeholders and colleagues.
Candidate Profile :
• Graduate (PhD, MSc., M Pharm, or equivalent).
• 2+ years of experience as medical writer or other relevant work experience.
• Experience working within a global setting.
• Experience from the pharmaceutical /CRO industry.
• Strong understanding of external requirements related to regulatory documents.
• Good communication skills.
• Works independently on smaller tasks.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Committed, persistent and accountable.
• Able to plan and manage variable workload.
Qualification : PhD, MSc., M Pharm
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Clinical Development and Medical
End Date : 26th December, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database