Syngene International Ltd is an integrated research, development and manufacturing services company serving the global pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical sectors. Syngene’s 4500+ scientists offer both skills and the capacity to deliver great science, robust data management and IP security and quality manufacturing, at speed, to improve time-to-market and lower the cost of innovation.
Post : Associate Scientist / Sr.Associate Scientist
Job Purpose : Purpose of this role is responsible for development, qualification and transfer of analytical methods in a service based/contract research analytical laboratory primarily catering to large molecules.
Key Responsibilities :
• Responsible for development, qualification and transfer of analytical methods in a service based/contract research analytical laboratory primarily catering to large molecules.
• Required to be a good team player as the role requires coordination within the team as well as with cross functional teams to complete the assigned work as per the project timelines. This may involve coordination with various suppliers and vendors as well.
• Expected to be able to conduct experiments independently and guide team members for supporting process development, characterization and stability with optimized effort and draft technical documents/reports to share with respective clients.
• Require hands on experience in techniques related to protein analysis viz., HPLC – RP, SEC, CEX, peptide mapping, UPLC, Capillary electrophoresis (CGE), SDS PAGE, ELISA, IEF, Protein quantitation, UV Spectrophotometry, CD, MALS, CAD.
• Strict adherence to data integrity and traceability.
• Required to follow lab practices and support instrument calibrations and preparations of standard operating procedures.
• Mindful to safety practices in the lab.
• Performing any other project/lab related activity assigned by the department Head or manager.
• M.Sc/M.Tech in Biotechnology
• Handling HPLCs, Cell based and other techniques, preparing Documents
• Maintenance of Instruments and Equipment
• Trouble shooting skills.
• 4-9 years of experience
Behavioral Skills :
• Goal oriented
• Good at Documentation
• Able to handle multiple projects in parallel
• Be Committed.
Experience : 4-9 years
Qualification : M.Sc / M.Tech
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Biopharmaceutical Development
End Date : 25th January, 2022
See All B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharm Alerts M.Sc Alerts Bangalore Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database