For the last six decades Central Government Health Scheme is providing comprehensive medical care to the Central Government employees and pensioners enrolled under the scheme. In fact CGHS caters to the healthcare needs of eligible beneficiaries covering all four pillars of democratic set up in India namely Legislature, Judiciary, Executive and Press. CGHS is the model Health care facility provider for Central Government employees & Pensioners and is unique of its kind due to the large volume of beneficiary base, and open ended generous approach of providing health care. Presently approximately 38.5 lakh beneficiaries are covered by CGHS in 74 cities all over India and the endeavour is to include more cities to improve the accessibility of the services.
Post : Pharmacist (Allopathic)
No of Posts : 13 (Vishakapatnam-II - 04, Vijayawada - 03, Guntur - 02, Nellore - 02, Rajahmundry-02)
Remuneration : Rs.25,500/- or "last Pay drawn minus pension fixed" whichever is less
1) Holding the similar post as on the date of superannuation
2) Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy act and should be active.
Terms & Conditions
1. The appointment is purely on Contract basis for a period of 180 days or till the regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier. Thereafter the contract will lapse automatically.
2. Only consolidated salary will be admissible. No other allowances are admissible.
3. Applicant should have retired from any Central/State/Govt. PSUs of autonomous bodies.
4. Maximum age limit for all categories should be less than 65 years.
5. Contractual employee wil be eligible for 8 days leave in a calendar year.
6. The application form is attached herewith. Candidates are advised to fill the form carefully.
7. The prescribed application alongwith the required documents such as attested copies of Proof of age, educational qualifications, registration document for Staff Nurse/Pharmacist, Pension documents should be sent to, with heading as:
Application for the Post of..............
Office of the Additional Director Central Government Health Scheme
Kendriya Swasthaya Bhawan Prakash Nagar,
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION IS 25/12/2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database