THE VIRCHOW GROUP with an operational experience of over 4 decades has a global footprint in over 100 countries supporting about 3,500 employees with an annual turnover of over $600 million. The Virchow Group has a diversified business portfolio ranging from Biogenerics, Pharmaceuticals, Medical devices, and APIs. The group is the largest producer of Sulfamethoxazole and Ranitidine Hydrochloride in the world. Virchow Biotech Pvt. Ltd is an ISO 13485:2015 and WHO – GMP certified leading global player in BioPharma sector having more than 15 years of operational experience, situated at Hyderabad.
Post : Executive or Sr Exe
Department : Regulatory affairs, & Quality Control
No of Vacancies : 20 (RA-5, QA-10,QC-5)
Qualification : M.Pharmacy, B.Pharmacy or M.Sc. (Life Sciences)
Experience : 1 to 4 years Budget-1.5 to 3.6 lac
1) Handling of instruments like Dissolution test apparatus, D.T. apparatus, Karl Fisher, Fariability apparatus, FTIR, IR moisture balance, UV Spectrophotometer, HPLC..
2) Good in English Communication ( written and oral)
3) To have good knowledge of global and Indian regulatory requirements in Injectable or Biological Division.
4) To prepare dossiers for registration of new Products.
5) To prepare applications and make on line submissions for global as well as local clinical trials DCGI and FDA submissions To give in-house Regulatory Affairs support for Clinical studies. To give inputs for the preparation and submission of dossiers.
Interested candidates can share with the below mentioned mail-id
Raghurami Reddy Palugulla, Sr Manager-HR, Virchow Biotech Pvt Ltd -Hyderabad.
E-Mail ID : email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database