Surguja district is located in the northern part of Chhattisgarh State of India. Borders of Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Orissa and Madhya Pradesh States are adjoining to the district. This district has over extension between south-eastern part of Vindhyachal-Baghelkhand region of peninsular India. It lies between 23o 37’ 25’’ To 24o 6’ 17’’ north latitude and 81o 34’40’’ To 84o 4’40’’ east longitude . 244.62 km long east to west and 167.37 broad north to south, this land has as area of about 16359 Sq Km.
Mission Director, National Health Mission Chhattisgarh letter Kagank / NHAg / ??HR / 2020 / NS - 141/386 Nava Raipur, Atal Nagar, dated 27/07/2020 National Health Mission, District ROP. Permission has been granted in respect of contractual recruitment of approved human resources (for service provider and program officer posts) in the year 2020-21. In the said regard, the contractual appointment of vacant posts at the district level and program-wise posts is to be done by 31/03/2021.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Post : 01
Programme : NUHM
Salary : Rs 16,500/- pm
Education Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy and Live Registration in Pharmacy Registration Council.
Special Instructions Regarding Recruitment Process:
Presently, keeping in mind the magnitude of the COVID-19 epidemic, it is mandatory to follow all the instructions laid down by the government and 10:30 am to 05 pm for the advertisement in the registered post / speed post / registered post and in-person office. Applications are being invited up to 30 days (excluding holidays).
Regarding the application form:
1. All the posts are completely contract based, which is subject to the contractual human resource policy 2018 (as amended) under National Health Mission Chhattisgarh.
2. Interested applicants can send the application in the prescribed format to the Office of the Chief Medical and Health Officer, District Surguja (Chhattisgarh) along with all the necessary documents for the scheduled time and till.
3. After the due date and time and no complete applications will be considered.
4. In case the documents attached to the application are not clear and the unnecessary documents are attached, the application will be rejected.
5. Candidates will send the application form and all the necessary documents by putting a tag together (tied in a thread) and sealed in an envelope.
6. Completion of all educational and other qualifications is mandatory on the date of advertisement, otherwise the application form will be rejected immediately. No correspondence will be valid in this regard. Under no circumstances will the certificate be accepted at the date of the suit. So be sure to attach all the certificates proving the qualification with the application, otherwise the application will not be considered.
7. Educational Qualification Certificate only for the Government of Chhattisgarh / U.G.C. / AICTE Only those institutions recognized by it will be valid.
8. In the said recruitment process, the district level selection committee will have the authority to make the applicants eligible - ineligible based on their merit.
1) Age Limit: - The age of any candidate should be at least 18 years and maximum 70 years for medical post and 64 years for managerial post at the time of application. Age will be calculated as on 01 January 2020.
2) Based on the application and documents received, the eligible / ineligible list of candidates will be prepared by scooting and will be uploaded on the website of the district for objection. Claim - After resolving the objection, the final merit list will be prepared.
3) Final selection list will be made on the following basis - 100 marks
* - 85 percent marks of percentage of marks in educational qualification
* Experience - 10/15 marks
* Experience 10/15 marks will be valid only for the posts concerned. (Candidates working under NHM, Chhattisgarh (3 marks for each year) with a maximum of 15 marks and other candidates (2 marks for each year) with a maximum of 10 marks)
* Minimum marks of educational qualification and marks of experience Merit list will be prepared on the basis.
* Experience certificate (related to the post applied for) will be only non-government, semi-government and government financially aided institutions. Candidates will be awarded experience marks only as per the experience related to the post.
* Candidates working in government / semi-governmental organization will be required to attach a copy of the No Objection Certificate from their employer / appointing officer in the application form.
* Experience marks will be valid only on the posts mentioned in the advertisement.
4) t is mandatory to attach the prescribed application fee along with the application form for each post by making a DD (Demand Draft) issued by the nationalized bank in the name of DISTRICT HEALTH SOCIETY INON NRHM OTHER FUND AMBIKAPUR. Otherwise, the candidate will be considered ineligible. (Note- Candidates must clearly write their name and the name of the post applied for in clear letters on the back of Demand Dralt.
5) Separate applications will have to be submitted for the posts separately and the post wise It is mandatory to attach separate DD (Demand Draft) with the application form.
Application Fees for Salary 25, 000 or below 25, 000
Unreserved : Rs. 300 /-
OBC : Rs. 200 /-
SC, ST, Female, PWD : Rs. 100 /-
Application Fees for Salary Above Rs. 25,000
Unreserved : Rs. 400 /-
OBC : Rs. 300 /-
SC, ST, Female, PWD : Rs. 200 /-
Submission of applications : 07/12/2020 to 28/12/2020 at 05.30 pm
Publication of list of applications received from : 12/01/2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database