Regulatory Affairs Professional require at Siemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers is constantly innovating its portfolio of products and services in its core areas of diagnostic imaging, Advanced Therapy, Diagnostic which includes Point of Care, Ultra Sound and many more. Siemens Healthineers is also actively developing its digital health services and enterprise services to help customers succeed in today's dynamic healthcare marketplace, Siemens healthineers is championing new business models that maximize opportunity and minimize risk for healthcare providers.
Post : Regulatory Affairs Professional
This position is primarily responsible to ensure pre market & post market compliance to Medical Device Rules(MDR) 2018 governed by Central Drug Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) for SHPL's IVD & other medical devices to be sold in India.
To take care of pre and post market regulatory submissions for IVD and medical devices as per MDR 2018 and MvPI.
- Plans and prepares product related submissions with Siemens internal (e.g. Regional Units) or external organizations according to regulatory requirements.
- Submits required documentation/information to local authorities or Siemens internal.
- Initiates and escalates necessary activities if deviations are identified.
- Ensures creation of adequate documentation for audits/inspections.
- Performs training within the organization in country specific regulatory requirements, if applicable.
Regulatory professional– B-Pharm/ M-Pharm with 8-10 years experience of pre market & post market work on compliance to Medical Device Rules(MDR) 2017 governed by Central Drug Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) for SHPL's IVD & other medical devices.
Experience : 5+ years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Gurgaon
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Regulatory Affairs
End Date : 10th January, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database