Work as Senior Manager Quality Assurance Auditor at Teva Pharmaceutical
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation.
Post : Sr Manager Quality Assurance Auditor
1. Leads audit, preparation, resolution of audit and Audit findings and liaises with auditing groups through all stages of the audits.
2. Support the Management of the Regional Audit Program (As per Yearly Work Plan) by
• Developing auditor skill sets by providing coaching and mentoring
• Prepare and Reviews audit reports.
3. Support to prepare schedules and conducts higher risk audits such as Third party finished goods manufacturing and packaging, API, and laboratories, including surveillance, due diligence, for-cause audits, as well as Quality System verification audits and some service providers for the purpose of identifying any non-compliance to the Teva Standard, National / International GxP requirements, and Local Standard Operating Procedures
4. Evaluates and communicates compliance of audited site / operation to the Auditee as well as Management
5. Reviews and approves in collaboration with the responsible Quality units, proposed corrective/preventative action plans
6. Verifies implementation and effectiveness of agreed corrective/preventative actions
7. Support the Analysis of reports and trending of audit observations
8. Support the completion and closure of all regional audits
9. Ensures the quality audit programs and schedule are maintained and modified regularly as per company requirement.
10. Participate with Special work teams in case of compliance issues with 3P Suppliers.
M.Pharm / B.Pharm /B.SC with 15+ years of experience in pharma industry
Experience: 15+ years
Qualification : M.Pharm, B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type: Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area: Quality Assurance
Last Date: 10th January, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database