Vacancy for Associate Manager in Clinical Publishing at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs approximately 33,300 employees in 75 countries, and markets its products in more than 190 countries Novo Nordisk’s B shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen (Novo-B).
Post : Associate Manager-Clinical Publishing
Responsible for management of GD GSC -MW Clinical Publishing team.t
• Ensure or develop process for the following-up on timelines and quality of deliverables
• Act as coach and/or trainer for direct reports in relation to medical writing issues
• Participate in various kinds of project meetings to support staff as required with manager
• Ensure compliance with Novo Nordisk Quality system and SOPs for Clinical Publishing deliverables.
• Plan and contribute to monthly department meetings and the general information flow in the team
• Promote job satisfaction and team spirit within the department
• Prepare course, conference and travel budget for the direct reports
• Prepare for and/or participate in audits
• Ensure that direct reports work in compliance with ISO, Novo Nordisk SOP’s and internal and external guidelines
• Ensure that all direct reports are trained and in compliance with the instruction outlining the OH&S work in GSC Bangalore (QBIQ document No. 130764).
Assist in Resource planning and prioritisation
• In collaboration with director, GD GSC (project teams and Clinical Reporting), give input to the coordination of medical writing activities
• Provide suggestion to the manager on flexible use of resources within GD GSC, including timely identification and reporting of resource gaps
Secure cross organisational collaboration
• Participate in external meetings, seminars and conferences as representative for GD GSC and Novo Nordisk Contribute with Clinical Publisher expertise to various planned and ad-hoc tasks
• Carry out review of documents produced by GD GSC
Find More Info Go Next Page...