Opportunity for Regulatory Affairs Specialist at Abbott
Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship.
Post : Regulatory Affairs Specialist - EPD Publisher 1
• With limited supervision, coordinates and compiles regulatory documentation for submission to health authorities and contributes to Regulatory systems project to assure business needs are met and optimized for efficiency and effectiveness.
• Track publishing related registration activities.
• Communicate with business partners in order to track, complete, and distribute submissions.
- Compile high quality submissions in compliance with technical requirements from regulatory authorities.
- Project team participation to identify appropriate planning, formats, deliverables, and timelines associated with investigational and marketed product submissions across all therapeutic areas.
- Coordinate submission publishing activities among internal Regulatory functions and external publishing technical resources (third party publishing resources and agency submission gateway owners).
- Provide support as necessary to assure high quality published output and to meet established deadlines.
- Input submission tracking information into registration tracking system
- Represent RA Operations on Regulatory sub teams as necessary, escalate timeline issues.
- Implement internal process and standards relating to publishing and submission management.
- Participate in and host team meetings and provide meeting minutes.
- Plan and schedule own project related work.
1) Responsible for timely delivery of compliant regulatory submission output worldwide.
2) Works under limited supervision ensuring deliverable meets Abbott’s internal standards.
3) Responsible and accountable for all steps assigned to Publishing during the submission process.
4) Responsible for compliant regulatory submission that impact the global Abbott business.
5) Accountable for tracking of complex worldwide submissions in the registration management tool
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Regulatory Affairs
Job ID: 30872376
End Date: 16th January, 2018
To Apply/Send your resume, Click Here
See All Other Jobs in our Database