Vacancies for Pharmacists in Gujarat State AIDS Control Society
Gujarat state is one of the highly industrially developed states in the country. Being an industrialized state, migration of laborers from various parts of India is very high. Mobility and migration of people make them more vulnerable, as a result of separation from spouse and release of social sanctions, leading to high-risk sexual practices and consequently they may contract HIV, which in turn is carried to their spouses and to their children. On the one hand, with an increase in urbanization most of the societies are in transition and the young population is under less social restraint. On the other hand, lower literacy level of rural women, especially in the state and local customs & traditions make women more vulnerable to the infection. Large numbers of women suffer from reproductive tract infections (RTIs), which are mainly due to poor sexual hygiene especially during menstruation and sexually transmitted infections from their spouses.
Civil Hospital, Nadiad- 01
Date & Place for Interview: CDMO Office, Civil Hospital, Godhra, 23rd December, 2014, 11.00 am
Sola Civil Hospital, A’bad- 01##
Date & Place for Interview: Superintendent Office, Sola Civil Hospital, Sola, A’bad, 15th December, 2014, 11.00 am
Qualification: Degree in Pharmacy or Diploma in Pharmacy with 3 years’ experience
- Interviews will be held at the below mentioned addresses for selection/waiting list of the following contractual posts at following ART centers. The selection/waiting list remains valid for a period of one year or till another advertisement published whichever is earlier. All these appointments are purely contractual at the fixed remuneration. If number of candidate are more for any post written test may be taken on the date of interview. Details of the posts and interviews are as follows:
- Selection and appointment will be made by the concerned institute.
*The first preference should be given to candidates with MD in Medicine. In the event of non-availability of suitable candidate, the candidate with MBBS with Diploma in Clinical Discipline/Fellowship in HIV Medicine/Diploma in Public Health having 3 years of experience may be consider.
**For the post of SMO preference will be given to eligible candidate as mentioned above. In case no eligible candidate found the candidate with MBBS degree for the post of MO @ applicable remuneration will be interviewed in place of SMO.
The candidates should come personally and bring their applications with original and photo copies of degree certificates, mark sheet, experience certificate, birth date certificate and passport size photo while appearing for interview at the above mentioned addresses.
# Qualified graduate nurse may be appointed as counselor, in case of non availability of candidate as per above mentioned criteria. Qualified and competent PLHIV will be given preference.
## Lo-cum base
1. Good computer literacy in English & Gujarati is preferable.
2. Experience in AIDS Control program in its relevant field is preferable.
3. No. of Posts in each category can be increased or decreased.
4. Advertisement is being placed for wide circulation for better selection, filling up of vacancies & for preparation of waiting list for further expansion.
5. For SMO/MO, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, lab technician state council registration required.
Participants are requested to remain present at least one hour before the time of interview for submitting applications.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.