Apotex Inc. is a proudly Canadian, global pharmaceutical company that produces high-quality, affordable medicines for patients around the world. Apotex employs almost 8,000 people worldwide in manufacturing, R&D, and commercial operations. Apotex Inc. exports to more than 100 countries and territories and operates in more than 45 countries, with a significant presence in Canada, the US, Mexico, and India.
Post : Senior Officer, Quality Con-ARPL-QFSA AR
Perform and report the analysis of In-Process samples, finished products, Stability samples and Cleaning Validation.
• To ensure timely completion of analysis and data completion for the same.
• To be responsible for all activities in the Quality Control Laboratory, including cGLP, documentation and implementation of departmental quality systems.
• To perform the in-process/finish product/stability testing of laboratory Batches, Commercial batches, other stability samples and Cleaning validation.
• To Prepare Stability Trend Reports for Laboratory samples.
• To collect and maintain various laboratory samples.
• To generate and maintain records related to laboratory samples.
• Works as a member of a team to achieve all outcomes.
• Performs all work in accordance with all established regulatory and compliance and safety requirements.
• Demonstrate Behaviours that exhibit our organizational Values: Collaboration, Courage, Perseverance, and Passion.
• To assist the Senior Analyst / Team Leader/Group Leader in the day-to-day functioning of the Quality Control Laboratory.
• Ensure personal adherence with all compliance programs including the Global Business Ethics and Compliance Program, Global Quality policies and procedures, Safety and Environment policies, and HR policies.
• All other duties as assigned.
• M.Sc\BPham or any equivalent degree
• Effective command over verbal and written communication with good interpersonal skills.
• Command on Microsoft-Office (Word, Excel).
• Able to prioritize the tasks.
• Best in effective planning of work activities to meet the time lines.
• Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in GMP regulated pharmaceutical industry.
Experience : 2 to 4 years
Qualification : M.Sc \ BPham
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality Control
End Date : 15th September 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database