Mr. Director (Non-Gazetted) Medical & Health Services Raj. With a view to providing proper easy and accessible medical services to the general public in accordance with Jaipur's order No. Araj/UTB/2023/392 dated 04.08.2023, the financial year 2023-24 as per requirement to the extent of clear vacancies of Paramedical and Pharmacists available in the district Or until regular personnel are available on vacant posts, whichever is earlier, at a fixed approved rate issued by the department through the District Health Committee on necessary temporary basis (UTB) as per the provision of Rajasthan Service Rules 1963,
Rajasthan Subordinate Medical Service Rules 1965 and Rajasthan Service Rules. In accordance with the orders dated 04.10.2014 and 09.11.2017 and (UTB) approval of the Finance Department, subject to the conditions mentioned in the orders, selection is to be made on the following posts.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 24
Qualification : D.Pharm / B.Pharm ; Registered as Pharmacist in Rajasthan Pharmacy Council.
1. Preference will be given to the natives of Alwar district and candidates who have worked in Covid-19 and reservation will be given as per rules.
2. Interested eligible candidates can apply online from 14.08.2023 through Google link given till 18.08.2023 at 6.00 PM, after filling the Google form and There is no need to submit the copy of the document in the office, but attach the document along with the google form.
3. If any kind of error is found while applying, the application of the concerned candidate will be canceled for which the candidate himself will be responsible.
4. Increase / decrease in the said posts can be done by the selection committee. The decision of the selection committee regarding selection will be valid.
5. The priority/selection list of the candidates will be published on alwar.rajasthan.gov.in