Zydus Cadila, a leading Indian Pharmaceutical company is a fully integrated, global healthcare provider. With in-depth domain expertise in the field of healthcare, it has strong capabilities across the spectrum of the pharmaceutical value chain.
Officer/ Executive - Should have experience of 2-5 years in viral vaccine production
• Should have exposure in inoculation and harvesting of SPF / clean hen’s eggs.
• Responsible for monitoring of all the activities in upstream processing area.
• Prepare inoculum for inoculation, pre candling, post candling and incubation of hen’s eggs for influenza vaccine.
• Clarification and filtration of harvest.
• Operation and review of filter integrity, autoclave, DHS, LAF, BSC, incubator.
• Preparation of disinfectant solutions for inactivated influenza vaccine production
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Should have experience of 7-10 years
• Should be responsible for cell culture activities.
• Upstream process development of live viral vaccines. Upstream process development of inactivated viral vaccines.
• Downstream process development of viral vaccines method development of titration and potency testing of viral vaccines.
• Formulation of viral vaccines.
• Preparation and revision of process related SOP’s. Preparation and reviewing of protocols, BMR’s and supporting documents
Job Location : Ahmedabad
For All the above positions, candidates having exposure to regulatory requirement of documentation and cGMP is essential along with Pharma / Vaccine industry background. Interested candidates may share their updated CV to Rachana.email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database