Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, iversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post : Manager QA
• Well acquainted with QRM process and should able to independently perform the QRM assessment.
• Capable to handle multiple projects and well versed with project management skills
• Should have good communications, drafting and presentations skills.
• Well versed with Excel/ PowerPoint applications.
• Well versed with Schedule M/WHO/ D&C acts /cGMP/GLP/CDSCO guidance’s and should able to ensure compliance at TPM sites.
• Perform TPM site visits on scheduled basis to ensure continuous Quality compliance.
• Well versed with Pharmacopoeia changes and compliance.
• Should able to conduct investigation of the Market complaint, root cause analysis, CAPA implementation and its effectiveness check.
• Review, assessment and approval of change controls, deviations, OOS/Failures.
• To perform technical assessment of change control, audit CAPA tasks in QMS system.
• Should have ability to impart technical training to quality and operations staff.
• To perform assessment of new site for cGMP compliance as and when required.
• To carry out TPM performance monitoring by reviewing the metrics and score card as defined in the procedure.
B.Sc / M.Sc /B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Minimum Experience / Training Required : At least 10 – 15 years of relevant experience in quality assurance function either at internal sites / third party manufacturers. Incumbent having expertise in Quality Risk Management, Quality Project Management will be an preferred.
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : B.Sc / M.Sc /B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : QA
End Date : 30th August, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database