Work as Executive- Analytical Development in Pfizer
Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post: Executive- Analytical Development
The Incumbent as a member of the Formulation Development Team is responsible for Analytical Method Development, testing of New products/ Modified formulations of existing products, trouble shooting of new and existing analytical methods ,testing of Raw- Materials received from New vendors, RM/PM/Finished goods/ Inprocess /Validation and stability sample testing. QC Release, related documentation and other related Quality Control and Formulation Development functions.
1. Analytical method Development
2. Management of Formulation Development testing
3. Analysis of new products/modified formulations of Existing products.
4. Analysis of Raw Materials & Packaging Materials received from new vendors for evaluation
5. Analysis of Raw Materials/Packaging Materials/Finished Goods/Intermediates.
6. Trouble shooting of analytical instrument errors
7 Review & update Raw Materials/Packaging Materials/Finished Goods/Intermediates specifications
8. Manage Reference standards and Working standards
9. Maintenance of Laboratory Documentation
10. Laboratory Investigations as and when required
11. Trend analysis reports of stability samples
12. Analytical Reports and Certificate of Analysis
13. Stability study of reagents
14 .Periodic review of Quality Control SOP's
15. Prepare Quality Control SOPs,Training outlines and other Job Aids
16. Review & approval of analytical reports and certificates of analysis
17. Validation of instruments,equipments,processes and Test Methods and stability indicating methods
18. Qualification of Laboratory Equipments
19. Analyst Qualification
Skills / Knowledge / Qualification / Experience:
1. B.Pharm /M.Pharm/M.Sc in Chemistry/M.Sc in Microbiology
2. 1 to 3 years experience
3. FDA Approved in Chemical & Instrumentation/ Microbiology
Experience: 1-3 Years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Functional Area: Sales
Last Date: 18th September, 2015
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.