Job as Assistant Manager - Production in Pfizer
Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post: Assistant Manager - Production
1. The Incumbent is required to manage Production and Packing operations at the Plant and is accountable to ensure timely delivery of Production volume in line with predetermined standards, budgets and plans set for Quality, quantity yields, Productivity, Machine capacities, GMP, Safety and Discipline, as established.
2. He manages a team of people, and holds indirect responsibility for people managementon the shop floor. Support recruitment of right colleagues for efficient functuning of manufacturing.
3. Support Head of the production for setting direction, deploying resources, performance evaluation, goal-setting and developmental activities.
4. He is required to demonstrate “OWN IT” behavior and leadership skills in achieving Department / Plant / PGS goals.
1. To prepare Yearly/Monthly/weekly/daily Production plans in co ordination with Planning and Warehouse dept.
2. To co-ordinate with Planning and Warehouse for timely availability/dispensing of Raw and Packing Materials.
3. To allocate the work among operators on a daily basis on machines/work center / shifts and prepares shift schedules.
4. To supervise the production activities on a day-to-day basis guiding the operators and trouble shooting for smooth operation of machines/processes.
5. To co ordinate with Engineering dept for scheduling of preventive maintenance and timely availability of utilities/breakdown/repairs of machineries and equipments.
6. To ensure effective utilization of manpower, machineries and capacities.
7. To maintain shop floor discipline by controlling absenteeism/tardiness/loitering and identify any waste full practices.
8. To ensure compliance with all regulatory and cGMP operating requirements for production dept
9. To ensure documentation and records as required under GMP/Pfizer standards
10. To ensure adherence to EHS requirements and participation of employees in EHS programs, safety meetings.
11. To ensure safe working conditions and safe work practices for accident free operations on daily basis
12. To ensure timely completion of BMR / Documentation as per cGMP.
13. To prepare and organize dept for any regulatory audits,Internal audits, assessments, inspections and answer to auditors/assessors/inspectors and comply with the observations/ deviations observed if any.
14. To coordinate with QA and Technical services dept for timely release of batches, IPQC tests, line clearances and for validation of processes, equipments as required.
15. To co ordinate with F & D on new formulation developments and teething problems in the existing formulations .
16. To raise purchase orders as per budget and co ordinates with vendors / purchase dept for procurement/servicing and timely availability of spares/machines Change parts.
17. To co ordinate activities pertaining to Change control, training , missing requirements, Training history, Individual Training plan and course curriculums for the executives and Management Associates
18. To ensure adherence and compliance to ISO 9001/14001, OHSAS 18001 and ICH requirements.
For more info on Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.