Opportunity for Validation Analyst in Icon Clinical Research
ICON is a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We specialize in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development – from compound selection to Phase I - IV clinical studies
ICON enjoys a strong reputation for quality and is focused on staff development. We make it our mission to attract the most diverse and creative minds into the business and we continually strive to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career. We understand that our greatest asset is the skills and talents of our people and they are truly what set us apart.
Post: Validation Analyst
Provide testing support specializing in test script writing, execution, and documentation.
• Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON's values which centers around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
• As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
• Travel (approximately 2%) domestic and/or international
• Conduct testing activities according to relevant ICON SOP’s and appropriate regulations.
• Write and execute formal test scripts and complete associated documentation and ensure test results are reported accurately.
• Complete test script writing and execution for simple to moderate complexity systems.
• Communicate with lead/manager and/or project team regarding system testing progress and issues.
• Complete assigned tasks within timeline constraints and report any quality issues to lead or manager in a timely manner.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned as required.
• Participate in mentoring/training other staff members as required.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• US/LATAM/CAN: minimum 2.5 years of experience in software testing.
• EU/APAC: minimum 2.5 years of experience in software testing.
• Successfully manage multiple tasks and timelines.
• Liaise professionally with team members and system users.
• Basic understanding of SQL and database concepts.
• Knowledge in Test Automation Tools.
• Perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree, or local equivalent, in information systems, science, or related discipline or relevant experience.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR
End Date: 30th August, 2014
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.