IIT Indore, an Institute of National Importance, is one of the second-generation IITs, established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India. The campus is located at Khandwa Road, Simrol, Indore.
Post : Executive Officer (On Contract) - 01 Post
IIT Indore invites applications from Indian nationals having an excellent academic records and relevant work experience for the following position on a contractual basis.
Qualification : Master’s degree in science & Engineering i.e., M.Tech./M.E./ M.Pharm / M. Sc.
Experience : 5 years in handling of research projects/ management of research facilities in educational institutions or industry.
Desirable : -
(1) Having experience working in Centrally Funded Technical Institutes/Central Govt./Autonomous Bodies/PSUs etc.
(2) Knowledge of Computer applications like word processing, spreadsheet, PPT, presentation software etc.
Salary Range : The salary will be from Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 68,000/- per month (Consolidated) depending upon the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
Upper Age Limit : 45 Years
1. Experience will be reckoned on the last date of submission of the application.
2. The candidature of applicant shall be subject to verification of testimonials at a subsequent stage i.e., at the time of the interview. In case the candidate fails to submit the required supporting documents (as mentioned by them in their CV), his / her candidature shall not be considered for an interview.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the Selection Process.
4. The appointment will be initially for one year on a contractual basis. That will be renewed for a further period based on the performance of the candidate and the needs of the Institute.
5. Selected candidates will be entitled for OPD facilities only at the Institute Health Centre. He / She will also be entitled for Leave as per the rules in vogue.
6. This is not regular employment and does not entitle any claim or privileges or benefits of regular employment.
7. No interim correspondence will be entertained. Information about the shortlisted candidates and dates of the Selection Process will be provided through email.
8. Candidates will not be paid any amount towards their traveling /other expenses to appear in the written test/skill test and on the interview.
9. The decision of IIT Indore shall be final and binding.
10. Any sort of canvassing or influencing the official related to the recruitment/selection process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidate.
11. Institute may offer a lower position with lower pay than advertised if the selection committee recommends so.
12. Candidates, who are fulfilling the above eligibility criteria, and are willing to apply for the post are requested to apply (send their application in the given format) through email at email@example.com on or before May 26, 2023, up to 5:30 pm with the following details:
• Filled in a signed application in the prescribed format clearly mentioning the age, qualification, and experience details with a self-attested set of scanned copies of certificates.
• List of 3 references with complete contact details.
13. In case the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature/engagement will be considered revoked/terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining without any reference given to the candidate.
14. At the time of appearing in the interview candidates must bring their original documents of age, qualification, and experience.
See All Other Jobs in our Database