Require Manager Scientific Writing in Pharmacovigilance at Indegene | M.Pharm, B.Pharm
At Indegene, we look to change healthcare for the better. Being an Indegene employee is not just doing a job, but it is about real contribution and outcomes. We are a global team of over 1,200 employees across 14 global locations. Our singular focus is to deliver real outcomes that are measurable, impactful, and sustainable. This has made us a recognized global leader and partner to some of the largest and most respected healthcare organizations.
Post : Manager Scientific Writing - Pharmacovigilance
Job Summary : The Manager Scientific Writing—Pharmacovigilance needs to lead and manage delivery of projects in terms of resourcing, quality, timeliness, efficiency, and high technical standards for deliveries made by the medical writing group, including scientific documents and clinical/medical reports. He or she contributes to overall quality enhancement by ensuring high scientific standards for the output produced by the medical writing group through expert review and feedback mechanism to the delivery teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Developing scientific medical content for all projects that meet international quality standards
• Interfacing with clients on a regular basis to meet their expectations
• Controlling/reducing the cost of content development, cycle times, and error rates in projects
• Developing innovative medical content products by leveraging on the depth of scientific content
• Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
• Education - MD / Ph.D / MBBS / M.Pharm
• Experience - 5-7 years of experience in pharmaceutical companies in any of the following functions : medical services / medico-marketing / clinical research/regulatory affairs; medical writing/developing/publishing medical content; or a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in any clinical practice
• Understanding of any specialty area of medicine (preferred) or an overall understanding of the medical field
• Strong flair and passion for writing
• Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills
• Passion for networking and updating oneself with the latest technical/scientific developments and relating them to various projects
• Strong clinical reasoning skills
• Ability to work under pressure to meet agreed deadlines
• Passion, energy, and enthusiasm to drive results.
Experience : 5-7 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, B.Pharm, MBBS
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Pharmacovigilance
End Date : 30th April, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database