Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt, of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster (NCR BSC) located at Faridabad, and is designed with the mission to conduct innovative translational research to translate concepts into products to improve human health. We are in the process of filling up vacancies in the project entitled “Translational Research Program” and other related projects.
Post : Scientist C (Clinical)
Emoluments : Upto Rs. 1,26,276/- per month
Age Limit : 50 Years
Minimum Qualification and experience : MD or equivalent OR Ph.D. in any area of Medicine/Life Sciences with basic degree as MBBS/BDS/BVsc. and minimum of one year experience in Clinical Epidemiology/ Data Science/ Immunology/ Genetics/ Biology or Biomedical Engineering
Desirable : Good understanding of research methodology and quantitative methods.
Job Description : Conduct of observational and interventional clinical or population studies. Supervision of data collection, data analysis including analysis of multidimensional and longitudinal data from observational or intervention studies.
General Terms & Conditions
1. The appointment will be made initially on contract for a period upto 30-12-2020 with initial probation period of six months that may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4. Persons working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce a relevant ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview/ presentation.
5. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
6. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories : (i) UR -10 years, ii) OBC -13 years (iii) SC/ST -15 years 4. For Ex-servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Airforce) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. 5. Age is relaxable for Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time 6. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
7. Number of positions may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of interview/presentation.
8. Outstation SC/ST/ PwBD candidates called for the interview/presentation will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt, of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
9. All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
For More Info Go Next Page...
Procedure for filling online application:
a) Before filling up the online application, keep the following documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature, (only jpeg/jpg/png format)
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only) containing details of qualification, positions held,
professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) The documents in support of educational qualification and experience (PDF format only) as
> Matriculation Mark sheet
> Intermediate Mark sheet
> Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
> Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
> Ph.D/MD or equivalent degree
> Relevant experience certificates
> Caste/Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt, of India, if applicable
> List of Publications (if any)
> List of patents (if any)
iv) Application fee is to be deposited online as per details given below:
Unreserved candidates/EWS/OBC : 500
SC/ST/Women/PwBD : Nil
After submitting the application, you will be automatically redirected to the dashboard wherein you will be required to click on “Pay Online” button in order to proceed for payment.
• The payment can be made by using Debit Card/Credit Card/lnternet Banking/UPI.
• Once payment is made, no correction/modification is possible.
• Candidates are requested to keep a copy of provisional receipt for future reference
• Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website www.thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
Candidates must ensure that he/she fulfils all eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he/she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria, the candidature will be cancelled. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
Candidates are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Last date for receipt of online application : 16th April 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database