Applications are invited for post of Scientist at THSTI
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt, of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster (NCR BSC) located at Faridabad, and is designed with the mission to conduct innovative translational research to translate concepts into products to improve human health. We are in the process of filling up vacancies in the project entitled “Translational Research Program” and other related projects.
Post : Scientist C (Clinical)
Emoluments : Upto Rs. 1,26,276/- per month
Age Limit : 50 Years
Minimum Qualification and experience : MD or equivalent OR Ph.D. in any area of Medicine/Life Sciences with basic degree as MBBS/BDS/BVsc. and minimum of one year experience in Clinical Epidemiology/ Data Science/ Immunology/ Genetics/ Biology or Biomedical Engineering
Desirable : Good understanding of research methodology and quantitative methods.
Job Description : Conduct of observational and interventional clinical or population studies. Supervision of data collection, data analysis including analysis of multidimensional and longitudinal data from observational or intervention studies.
General Terms & Conditions
1. The appointment will be made initially on contract for a period upto 30-12-2020 with initial probation period of six months that may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4. Persons working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce a relevant ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview/ presentation.
5. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
6. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories : (i) UR -10 years, ii) OBC -13 years (iii) SC/ST -15 years 4. For Ex-servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Airforce) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. 5. Age is relaxable for Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time 6. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
7. Number of positions may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of interview/presentation.
8. Outstation SC/ST/ PwBD candidates called for the interview/presentation will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt, of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
9. All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
For More Info Go Next Page...