Work as Senior Specialist at Baxter
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Post : Sr. Specialist, Total Rewards, APAC
Compensation & Benefits Specialist APAC will provide support for the assessment, design and implementation of compensation and incentive programs and policies. Will be responsible for providing analytical support required for the administration of compensation plans and programs and day to day support to the Total Rewards CoE.
Depending on focus of role (CoE), incumbent may have the following responsibilities:
• Responsible for the execution of the global compensation & benefits strategy in the APAC region by supporting the Sr Mgr, Total Rewards in the design of regional/local solutions adapted to the business needs and local legal requirements, and consistent with our strategy
• Responsible for developing local benefits policies. Adequate understanding on general benefit programs is expected in order to support countries in design, development and implementation of benefits and ensure competitiveness through the on-going assessment of benefit programs
• Work with the APAC countries to implement consistent job evaluation framework. Prior knowledge of Mercer’s IPE methodology is a plus
• Provides day to day operational support to existing processes at the direction of Sr Manager, Total Rewards, APAC
• Implement use of process analysis and documentation methodologies, tools and standards
• Analyze compensation and incentive programs and policies. Participate in implementation activities. Includes base pay programs, incentives, etc.
• Determine level, grades, market ranges, bonus and equity targets
• Ensure that processes exist to support the integrity of compensation-related data in Workday and other HRIT portfolio applications.
• Maintain documentation of global compensation plan information.
• Develop and maintain strong working partnerships with key stakeholders
• Leverage technology appropriately to improve service levels and efficiency
• Research and resolve issues/inquiries related to the plans, processes and tools involved in compensation.
• Support Annual Compensation Review (ACR), pay and step structure, location differentials (City Clusters), and other processes as necessary.
• Proactively monitor and make recommendations based on knowledge of industry standards, competitive landscape, benchmarking data, and service methodologies and mode
• 5+ years of C&B specialization
• MBA degree in HR (Tier 1/2 only)
• Exposure to global HR operating environment a plus
• Prior experience with Workday is a plus
• Excellent Microsoft office – Excel and PPT skills desired
• Technology acumen
• Excellent English communication skills
• Analytical skills - Strong analytical skills using both qualitative and quantitative data.
• Experience with relevant analytical tools (strong focus on spreadsheet applications).
• Critical HR Competencies, including process management, analytical skills & decision-making, and cultural awareness & global application.
• Understanding of HR operating environment, including policies and procedures
• Technology orientation
Qualification : MBA degree
Experience : 5+
Location : Gurgaon
Industry Type : Pharma
Job Category : Human Resources
End Date : 20th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database