Work as Product Management Team at Meyer Organics
Meyer Organics provides excellent work and growth environment to people coming from diverse backgrounds. Each of these personnel possess an extensive array of experience. The culture thrives on hard work, innovation, mutual respect, and a sense of accountability and responsibility.
Post : Product Management Team
• Candidate will be assigned specific brands for which they would be responsible for devising Strategies and also will be responsible for giving incremental sales on assigned brands. Would work along with PM.
• He/She would be accountable for devising and ensuring implementation of strategy/activities and accountable for the sales of the assigned brands & New launches
• Will be responsible for Devising Marketing Plan, Brand Budgeting, Brand Plan, which will include Promotional Planning, Sample Planning, Sales Forecast, Input Planning (VA, Print Inputs/Gifts/Special
• Activity/Campaign/etc), Incentive Plan etc and will also ensure effective implementation in the field with the help of RSM/ZM/SM to meet organizational objective of the Brands assigned as well as for New Launches
• Suggesting innovative ideas for assigned Brands and new launches
• Giving suggestion for new launches by analyzing the market & looking into divisional therapeutic segment & speciality and ensure successful launches
• Setting Targets/objectives for assigned Brands, as well as for New launches in consultation to Marketing Manager keeping in mind the market trend and Divisional Objective and potential of brands with respect to operational market.
• Will be accountable/responsible for achieving set objectives for the existing as well as new launches
• Will Conduct Cycle Meetings/Launch Meetings/Training for the field staff to enhance their Product Knowledge, in clinic effectiveness, Selling Skills etc
• Regular Analyses of Sales Trend (Primary Vs Secondary, Pharmatrac) for assigned brands & new launches and suggesting corrective steps to Marketing Manager for non performing brands, Maintaining Sales
• Track record. Interpretation of Data (Pharmatrac)
• Maintain Brand Expenses Track record Vs Actual Brand Expenses allotted, effective & optimum utilization of Brand Expenses (allocated)
• To conduct Market Research & Analysis of Competitor Brands and their Strategy Vs Own Brands
• Field Working to check the implementation of Strategy in field as devised, to find out competitor activities, to Develop Customer Relationship & KOL/KBL so as to bring Drs closure to the Organisation, getting feedback from Drs about existing as well as new brands
B.Pharma, MBA/PGDM ;
Preferably with 1 – 3 yrs exp. in PMT in Pharma ethical selling having high energy level, effective communication/ presentation/ convincing skills and proven track record of achievements. Candidate should have a pleasing personality with good command on written and spoken English. Candidate should have good interpersonal skills. Should be a self-starter, takes initiative. Aggressive with go-getter attitude to drive the business and developing client. Should be mobile, willing to travel.
Experience : 1-3 years
Qualification : B.Pharma, MBA/PGDM
Location : Thane, Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 10th May, 2019
If you are interested, kindly forward your resume on email@example.com along with the passport sized photograph & following details:
1. Current CTC:
2. Expected CTC:
3. Reason for change:
4. Notice Period:
See All Other Jobs in our Database