Require Territory Sales Manager at Merck Limited | M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc
Merck Limited (formerly E. Merck Limited) was set up in India as the first Merck subsidiary in Asia in 1967. The Company operates both its Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals businesses in the country. Merck was also the first Merck Group Company to go public in the year 1981. The Merck Group now holds 51% of the share capital in Merck Limited, while the remaining 49% is traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. Merck Specialities Pvt. Ltd., the wholly owned Indian subsidiary of Merck KGaA, was incorporated in 2005.
Post : Territory Sales Manager
Responsible for achieving sales goals from customer accounts in assigned territory. Develops and executes Territory Management plan. Identifies customer needs and develops solutions. Grows Merck share within the territory. Resolves customer issues. Maintains a pipeline of short and long-term growth opportunities. Collaborates and coordinates with appropriate stakeholders.
• Understand customer processes like Pharma Injectables, Vaccine, mAb manufacturing & Plasma products
• Understand customer pain points and work towards providing solution from Merck offerings
• Develop and execute Long term and Short term strategies for assgined territory
• Responsible for achieving assigned sales goals
• Develops territory management plans and coordinates activities with Support Group
• Analyses customers and various departments and identifies opportunities to accelerate revenue growth
• Maintains an in-depth understanding of the accounts seeded base including customer projects
• Engages with customers to build and maintain relationships
• Assesses customer needs and identifies opportunities to growth Merck’s presence in the account
• Communicates value propositions and educates customers on new products and innovative technology
• Develops quotes and negotiates with the customer
• Manages the end to end sales process for assigned products ensuring buy-in across all relevant customer stakeholders
• Resolves customer issues
• Maintains an in depth understanding of the competitive landscape within assigned territory
• Maintains technical knowledge in assigned product group or area of science
• Builds business acumen and selling skills including problem solving, negotiation and relationship management
• Inputs customer information and opportunities into the CRM system
• Develops and maintains a short and long-term opportunity growth opportunity pipeline
• Generates leads from existing and new accounts for assigned products and those outside the assigned portfolio.
A candidate should be graduate or post graduate mainly B. Pharm/ M. Pharm/B Tech/M Tech/Msc Micro/Msc Biotechology/B.E. Chemical. MBA will be an added advantage. With 4 to 6 years experience in Life science industry.
Experience : 4-6 years
Qualification : B. Pharm/ M. Pharm / B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc Micro /M.Sc
Location : Pune
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Sales
End Date : 25th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database