Abbott India Limited looking for Customer Support Center Specialist
Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, iversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post : Customer Support Center Specialist
Primary Function / Primary Goals / Objectives:
To ensure maximum customer focus and satisfaction by effectively and efficiently providing exceptional telephone technical resolutions and, as applicable, engineering or applications field support to the ADD customer base.
- Providing technical resolutions by phone for customer issues in accordance with guidelines
- Directly liaising with relevant laboratory personnel over such issues to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Respond to customer reactive following ADD Response & Escalation procedures
- Making follow-up calls to appropriate laboratory personnel within 24 hours of the reactive call first being received and after call closure.
- Reporting details of reactive calls into Complaint Management System consistent with all compliance requirements. Ensure replication ticketing calls within 24hrs.
- Providing proactive AbbottLink monitoring, identifying and where possible resolving developing issues. Escalating identified issues as required.
- Utilizing a Dispatch system to monitor support team dispatch, onsite arrival and call closure.
- Monitor all Open tickets for timely closure or escalation on a weekly basis.
- Ensure ongoing Ticket Compliance requirements for the region.
- Participate in Field activities as required.
- Perform proactive field calls ensuring high level customer satisfaction. The calls can be made in conjunction with Sales or other Support personnel where appropriate.
- Ensure Account Manager & Manager is kept informed of the status of key customer issues.
- Inventory & reliability management
- Follow ADD Response & Escalation procedure
- Working closely with Customer Service Manager, maintain appropriate technical knowledge to carry out both on phone and infield support
• Graduate in any discipline from reputed institute/ university (preferably B. Pharm or B.Sc)
• Preferable 4 years + experience in the relevant field required.
• Superior communication skills – listening skills (ie: Achieving Service Excellence Training)
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Demonstrated customer service skills
Experience : 4 years
Qualification : B.Sc, B.Pharm
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 10th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database