Job as Trainee / Internship(30 posts) at Clinwave Research - CRO
Clinwave Research (CW-India) is a Contract Research Organization (CRO), head quartered in the heart of India's healthcare services and IT hub, Hyderabad. Since then CW-India has been providing exceptional site management and project management and monitoring of phase II, III and IV clinical trials involving pharmaceutical products to its Clients/Sponsors. We maintain High retention of our clients due to our commitment, responsiveness, flexibility, performance, cost effectiveness and unmatched quality. We complement each client's working culture and management style and are flexible to their requirements.
Post : Industrial Training / Trainee / Internship
No of Posts : 30
Perform site selection (if applicable), initiation, monitoring and close-out visits in accordance with contracted scope of work and good clinical practice.
• If applicable, may be accountable for supporting development of project subject recruitment plan on a per site basis. Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan in line with project needs to enhance predictability.
• Provide monitoring visits and site management for a variety of protocols, sites and therapeutic areas.
• Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
• Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues as appropriate.
• Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution. May support start-up phase.
• Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters and other required study documentation.
• Build awareness of features and opportunities of study to site.
• Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
Pharm D, M.Pharm, B.Pharm, MSc (Life Science)
Experience: Fresher/02 Years
Functional Area: Clinical Research
Industry Type: Pharma
End Date: 30th April, 2018
1.Send Your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please mentione Trainee in mail subject.
3. Clinwave will provide job assurance after training*
Dr. Karthika Dadi
See All Other Jobs in our Database