National Seminar on Contemporary Challenges in Drug Discovery and Development at Agra Public Pharmacy College
AGRA PUBLIC PHARMACY COLLEGE
Agra Public Pharmacy College. Agra was established in the year 1999, with the objective of developing skilled professionals in the field of pharmaceutical sciences. It has ascended as one of the premier institute imparting pharmaceutical education in Uttar Pradesh. It is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi & Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi and is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow. The institute offers B. Pharm. and M. Pharm. programme. As per AKTU guidelines, the institute has adopted outcome based education (OBE) to advance the development of professional knowledge, infuse employability in addition to development of human values and social responsibility. The institute thrives to be recognized as a centre of excellence in providing skill based and research oriented education in the field of pharmaceutical sciences.
ABOUT THE SEMINAR
The way toward discovery and development of new drugs is an incredibly expensive and tedious process. Thousands of compounds may be potential candidates for development as a medical treatment. However, only a small number of compounds look promising and call for further study. Pharmaceutical companies have to make sure that only safe and effectual medications are released to the public. With long time lines for drug discovery and development and high failure rates, many investigators work in a therapeutic area for years without seeing a new generation of medicines. Incremental learning shared across various disciplines involved in the process and across the stages of drug development is key to deliver new medicines.
One Day National Seminar on
“Contemporary Challenges in Drug Discovery and Development”
(Saturday, February 29th, 2020)
The one day national seminar on “Contemporary Challenges in Dmg Discovery and Development" is being hosted by Agra Public Pharmacy College. Agra. U.P. The impetus behind organizing this methodical one day seminar is to create a better knowledge sharing pfatform for the faculty members, researchers, industry participants and students coming from various national organizations. We are sure that this seminar will be educative and also will encourage delegates to share their research views with fellow participants.
Objectives of the Seminar
• To emphasis on basic steps and hypothesis of new drug development process.
• To enhance the knowledge and skills of budding professionals regarding drug development process.
• To understand the current status and challenges in new drug development.
• To address major difficulties faced during drug discovery and development process.
Chief tracks of seminar
• Pharmaceutics. Pharmacokinetics & NDDS.
• Organ ic Chemistry in drug development.
• Structural biology and bioinformatic research.
• Computational methods of drug design.
• Pharmacology & toxicology.
• Clinical Research & Data Management.
• Drug regulatory affairs.
• Natural product scaffold in drug discovery.
• Stability studies of Pharmaceuticals.
• Clinical research.
• Herbal drug technology.
• High throughput screening process.
CALL FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
Abstract are invited for inclusion as poster presentation in any of the chief tracks of the seminar or any other topic falling under the scope of the seminar. All accepted poster's abstract would be published in the Souvenir cum Abstract Book, which would be released during the inaugural ceremony of the event.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT PREPARATION & SUBMISSION
• Abstract should not exceed 250 words.
• Please state the title, author(s), author (s) affiliation on both abstract and poster.
• Abstract should be typed in MS word format (Font: Times New Roman. Font size: 12).
• The name of the presenting author must be
specified by “astrick*”.
• Soft copy of the abstract should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• No hard copy of abstract would be entertained.
• Kindly adhere to the dates for abstract submission.
Registration is mandatory for
the poster presenters.
GUIDELINES FOR POSTER
• Poster size: 36"*48’, Portrait orientation.
• Text should be legible and readable from a distance of about five feet.
• Lettering for the title should be large (at least 70- point font).
• Use all capital letters for the title.
• Font size shall be above 40 in Calibri/Arial.
• While choosing the background, select a proper color/ pattern combination.
• The time for each poster presentation is three minutes for presentation and two minutes for discussion.
Faculty members/ Research Scholars Students
EARLY BIRDS (upto 25th Feb, 2020) : Rs 500
ON SPOT (29th Feb, 2020) : Rs 700
Registration fee is payable in the form of cash/demand draft/cheque drawn in favor of “Agra Public Institute of Technology and Computer Education” payable at Agra.
Last date for abstract submission : 24th February 2020
Announcement of accepted poster : 25th February 2020
Maa Sadhana Degree College,
Agra Public Group of Institutions NH-2, Heera Lai Ki Pyau, Akbara Road, Artoni, Agra (U.P) 282007
Agra Public Pharmacy College
NH-2 Heera Lai Ki Pyaur Akbara Road,
Artoni, Agra (U.P) 282007
FIND MORE CONFERENCES AT PHARMATUTOR