One Day National Seminar cum Case Presentation Competition Clinical Pharmacy Services: An Urgent Need for India at Sumandeep Vidyapeeth
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth was established on 17th January 2007 and is accredited by National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a CGPA of 3.53 on a four-point scale with 'A' Grade, in the year 2015. It has now been classified as category 1 university by UGC. It is a renowned healthcare university in state of Gujarat that indoctrinates healthcare education and training of high merits. Sumandeep Vidyapeeth incorporates globally benchmarked 'Evidence Based Education System' in centric academic ambience, well equipped tertiary care super-specialty hospitals and exquisitely efficient academicians & researchers; the university is constantly marching towards the summit of excellence.
The objective of this one day seminar cum clinical case presentation sponsored by Gujarat council of science & technology is to upgrade the professional knowledge of all the students looking forward for the future carrier in hospitals & job related to clinical pharmacy services. The seminar will provide an insight of what a clinical pharmacy services looks like and what requirement has to be meet for such services. This seminar will also brief the need of clinical pharmacy services in Indian health care system.
One Day National Seminar cum Case Presentation Competition
Clinical Pharmacy Services: An Urgent Need for India
Date : 27th February 2019
SBKS Medical Institute and Research Centre Auditorium
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, Piparia, Vadodara
Who should attend?
• Clinical Pharmacists
• Pharm. D Students
• M. Pharm Pharmacy Practice Students
• B. Pharm students.
Case Presentation Session:
Eligibility: All the students of Pharm.D, M.Pharm (Pharmacy Practice/ Clinical Pharmacy) and B.Pharm (Final Year).
• Case presented must be those where student have actually worked with the patient. Discussion should include the student’s role in providing care to the patient.
• Case presentation can be submitted via email to email@example.com on or before 12th Feb. 2019.
• All presentation will be reviewed by scientific committee and intimation of the acceptance will be sent to the presenter through email by 15th Feb. 2019.
• It is mandatory for presenter to register themselves for the conference on receiving acceptance mail.
• The facts of the case should be presented (in no longer than 08 minutes) followed by a discussion (additional 05 minutes).
• The method of case presentation is computer-based presentation in PowerPoint.
• Only 30 cases will be selected for competition on the basis of novelty of the case, the therapeutic significance and fulfilling all aspects of guidelines mentioned below.
• Along with PowerPoint presentation, participant should have a copy of whole case in prescribed patient profile form (Available on website: http://sumandeepvidyapeethdu.edu.in/pharmacy/)
PowerPoint presentation guidelines are as follows:
• Number of slides should not be more than 20.
• Title slide – Should include Case title, name of presenter and college name
• Case title – Font size: 60 Subtitle – Font size: 28
• Content Slide – Title font size: 40 Text font size: 20
• The following contents should be included in the case presentation:
• Patient demographics (Initials, Age, Gender and Duration of hospitalization)
• Chief complaints (Complaint with duration)
• Patient’s history (Medical, medications, family and social)
• SOAP Note:
• Subjective data
• Objective data (highlight alternations in lab parameters, vital and relevant diagnostic tests)
• Assessment (Justification of confirmed diagnosis)
• Plan (Goals of therapy, medication chart, goals achieved, drug related problems with rationale, monitoring parameters and patient education points)
• References (in Vancouver style only)
Student/ Research scholar
On or before 17/02/2019 : Rs. 300/-
Academician/Hospital/Industry : Rs. 400/-
On or before 17/02/2019 : Rs. 500/-
Academician/Hospital/Industry : Rs. 600/-
Payment of Registration fees:
Demand Draft / Cheque (at par cheques only accepted) to be drawn in favor of:
“SUMANDEEP PHARMA EVENTS”
Payable at Piparia, Vadodara, Gujarat.
• For cash payment contact Registration committee. (Mobile no.: 9898693793)
Note: Please send the cheque / DD along with registration form in hard copy to Department of Pharmacy, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth.
A) NEFT/IMPS – Bank account details
Account Name: SUMANDEEP PHARMA EVENTS
A/C. No.: 178802000000160
Name of Bank: Indian Overseas Bank, Piparia, Vadodara
Account type: Current
IFSC CODE: IOBA0001788
Registration fees can be paid on mobile no 9898693793
Note: In case of online transfer through NEFT/ IMPS/ PayTM, kindly mention the transaction ID and Date in registration form.
• Last date for submission of Case Presentation: 12 February 2019
• Intimation of acceptance: 15 February 2019
• Last date for registration: 17 February 2019
• After 17 February 2019, all the registration will be considered as spot registration.
Department of Pharmacy
(An Institution deemed to be university, Accredited NAAC ‘A’ Grade)
At Po. Piparia, Waghodia, Vadodara-391760
Phone: 02668 245279
FIND MORE CONFERENCES AT PHARMATUTOR